[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Comments from Manure fans running on YT

Gee Man
Member (2 months)

Casemiro, McTominay, Eriksen and Bruno got absolutely bodied. Brighton look a class above us.

AOPolaS0xH0s4BhwW-ShZV1eihs8j9Sa4UVHm07PrEFWKw=s32-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Seth Akhlaken - TEN HAG IS A DUTCH VERSION OF OLE,CLUELESS.. FLICKING JOKER

Alexslol - Name one other manager who does such horrible subs as ETH? remember who put in MAGUIRE for Ronaldo? yup, Ten Hag. Get this man out, he has no clue what he is doing.

SzEus5sp3hmUXjm1EF25AJtCuiJXk4x80JcgXjSmkUFU8YNda42lb_GFeDKCpnwZApSUFgyn9yQ=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Rebel21people forget brighton since last season are on fire. united wernt great but brighton are not burnley

AOPolaQlqGeFj2t97Se-tFsW3sqHVpQAM97nCBIudw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

DJ United - And our passing is still crap. Look how easy Brighton passed through us.

NN - Brighton didnt even start March, Estupinan, Ferguson and we still got cooked

ake Murphy - Brightons team today was worth 17 million that’s what we pay sancho per week !

lazydog - De Zerbi teabaggin ETHtoday and i freggin hate it

AOPolaTVa_qDqVClyiI_j-LNLDqW9RGn0TXmsYp6TWNKZc17a-7Zs3INWAwgDGxrlmh8=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Thick Skin - De zerbi figured it out and then schooled ten haag

oQOAqskJTK1Xg4YDqBMu2CMKV_Xe_OdEdsaRLgPvJqaVX04D9Gp3WDbZp1RmVtybybhyVQ-D=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

GGMU ETH HAS TO GO DE ZERBI SCHOOLED WITH BRIGHTON C TEAM

Unhappy fans ….

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Brighton boss Roberto De Zerbi to Sky Sports: "We played a great, great game. We deserved to win, we played well. In the first 15, 20 minutes we suffered a lot because Man United played in a different way than we prepared for but after that we played a great game.

"I think the game was changed when we kept the ball. In that moment their pressure was strong and to keep the ball helped us to control the game and then we have four attackers who are very fast and very good.

"We have to keep our style when we are losing, when we are wining. We can't forget our DNA because the game can change and it's bad when the result can change our style. We are working to not lose our characteristic, our quality and to score more goals. We scored three but had many chances to score again."

On his experience with Brighton: "I must admit I feel I know I'm very lucky to be this coach for this team. it's like I dream because I am enjoying it a lot, enjoying to watch my team playing, showing their quality. It's an honour, I'm proud." :love:

On the Europa League starting: "Thursday will be a historic day for us, the fans, the club, the owner. We want to play well and keep in our head the memory from that day."
I find this just amazing; United played a formation he did not expect and had the better of the first 15 minutes, so he changed our formation and we dominated the remainder of the match. Incredible coaching and response from the players.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have never really "been having" Ten Hag. It seems a bit like England where they seem get results in spite of the manager. They have some world class attacking options but all it took was 1-0 and their press became pathetic. With us under RDZ, we will stick to the plan religiously. It may not work sometimes but heads don't drop and we chip away. Some of their players were embarrassing the way they gave up once we played through them. You can see how they have been on the end of some maulings. He doesn't appear to be on top of their egos despite his hard man image.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I have never really "been having" Ten Hag. It seems a bit like England where they seem get results in spite of the manager. They have some world class attacking options but all it took was 1-0 and their press became pathetic. With us under RDZ, we will stick to the plan religiously. It may not work sometimes but heads don't drop and we chip away. Some of their players were embarrassing the way they gave up once we played through them. You can see how they have been on the end of some maulings. He doesn't appear to be on top of their egos despite his hard man image.
He will need to have a good UCL campaign or he will be gone by Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports