Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good to see this place is level-headed and reasonable as ever, after a v poor 10 minutes and losing to a team 5th in the table away :lol:

The frustration is part of supporting the club.
Fantastic first half and two awful self inflicted errors could stop us beating a team away who are 5th.

Edit will stop us

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Spanish Bob doing his best to keep us in this. Webster and Biss trying their hardest to create chances for these wankers

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Moder must be thinking what more does he have to do to score

Not play for BHA?! He’s in a very long line of ‘unlucky” Albion players these past few seasons.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Big Bob to score the equaliser, going up for a corner 90+3

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Good to see this place is level-headed and reasonable as ever, after a v poor 10 minutes and losing to a team 5th in the table away :lol:

I don't think it's unreasonable to be a touch perplexed by the nature and speed of the capitulation here, regardless of who we're playing.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Fantastic first half and two awful self inflicted errors could stop us beating a team away who are 5th.

Of course there is frustration, that's completely normal, but some of the posts in this thread are way ott. It's as if we're losing 5-0 to Watford and in the bottom 3. These things sometimes happen.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Pogba just swatting away Biss. Not many players do that. What a waste of talent he is.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Edit will stop us

This. Just classic Albion. It’s why we love our club. So near and yet so far.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Even 1-0 down and down to 10 men, we're still in it and hardly being out played imo.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
In this instance VAR only gives the ref an opportunity to take another look, its got nothing to do with the VAR or the official, totally a ref decision.

The VAR official was the one who referred it to the ref, so he is very much involved. The ref may have the first and final decision, but it is very rare these days for a ref not to overturn his original decision after a VAR referral. I stand by my original opinion - "incompetent" VAR and weak ref.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here