Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
I really don’t have a problem with VAR there but wtf is Sanchez doing? Horrific goalkeeping.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Sanchez gifting goals again. Decent keeper but makes some stupid decisions at times.
Certainly not a foul on Webster, just needed to be stronger.
Boring game.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Unlucky on Webster looked like it could have been seen as a push but the real question is where was Sanchez why was the goal completely open?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I know City have been all over us, but I am sick and tired of these "big team" decisions - blatant shove on Webster, how that is allowed is unbelievable.

Not the first time that sort of thing has happened against us (although I cannot recall the actual game).

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
He's off the pitch, get on with the game!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Grealish is still a cheating wimp.
As is Da Silva. He deliberately caught a leg then should be yellow for him.
Ffs he's given it.
Pathetic var and ref.

Is this fixed?

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You could question Sanchez decision but you can also question how Haaland gets the entire half of the pitch to himself. Leave the goal line and this (or a red card) can happen, stay in it and there's pretty much a guaranteed goal. Silly defensive setup to allow a running duel between Dunk and Haaland.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sanchez is just to causal he is a good keeper on his day but unfortunately at this level you can’t make the errors he does and he always seems to have at least one a game
Does seem to lack laser focus sometimes, his mind seems prone to wandering. Then again, like with any decent keeper, nobody really remembers the worldies - of which he always seems to have at least one a game

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Dunk and Sanchez at fault for that goal, terrible from dunk leaving the position, and Sanchez also had a terrible position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here