[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Been thinking about this quite a lot…

Sarmiento or Enciso for Lallana would have been not-so-good in the balance sense I think... going to need that extra midfielder. But March and Welbeck could do with a day off, won't really be any more chances to do that before the World Cup.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Terrible to say but I'd take conceding anything less than 6. Not feeling confident about the increased likelihood of us fannying about at the back against a better team.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sarmiento or Enciso for Lallana would have been not-so-good in the balance sense I think... going to need that extra midfielder. But March and Welbeck could do with a day off, won't really be any more chances to do that before the World Cup.
Yeah, agree we’ll need the extra body in midfield, today is a write off as a fixture, but I’d certainly be intrigued to see a younger and possibly more vibrant front 3 against pretty much any of the other teams in this league.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Terrible to say but I'd take conceding anything less than 6. Not feeling confident about the increased likelihood of us fannying about at the back against a better team.
I’d like us to hold them to a 3 goal margin - 3-0, 4-1. Main thing is no injuries or red cards for the proper games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports