Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Hope to see Sarmiento play tonight. It's already clear that he's a special player and we should use him rather than leave him on the bench.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gutted about the Tross missing with Biss already out :down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well Tross and Biss will be the reason we lost, just like Webster was the reason we lost six on the trot, before we started winning again ???

And I almost bought into that one :blush:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
With that team we could get massacred, no physical power.

Yeah, because Man City are the most physical team in the division and if you don’t match their strength and power, you always lose? I can just see Dunk getting pushed off the ball by Mahrez or Sterling!

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Gutted about the Tross missing with Biss already out :down:
Its certainly a big blow missing these two top players but there still a chance of getting something tonight . . . a small chance but a chance.:albion2:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yeah, because Man City are the most physical team in the division and if you don’t match their strength and power, you always lose? I can just see Dunk getting pushed off the ball by Mahrez or Sterling!

CITY have a very strong team out. Lamptey headed goal ?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Lewis Dunk in the tunnel, rummaging around in his shorts with his gentleman's sausage and then shakes Mike Dean's hand :D
Respect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here