[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
God performance so far. Goal aside, top quality finish

Burn/Bernardo working well. Tross unconvincing, but what else do we do. . . Tau looks the part thankfully.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Think we’ve done well.

Well done Burn especially, he has been awful recently, but done really well so far.

MacAllister outstanding for me and Dunk....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Two ways of looking at this game. Either 1. No expectations and nothing lost or 2. Palace have turned them over up there not so many seasons ago so how about we have a go. For sanity I'm opting for option 1. But to lose a goal just before the break isn't great. As a side, we are a soft touch.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Hope we could make it to ht with the score 0-0
It is the hope that kills you isn’t it?

We have played well

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
That was a positive half, just shows the little bit of extra class they have in their players. Maybe a Foden will appear out of our academy in the future

Disciple

Dec 27, 2020
No embarrassment losing against City away. Goid half of football from us, shame there's still no cutting edge. This game doesn't change anything for Potter in or out for anyone (well, shouldn't, anyway)

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
We really make things hard for ourselves. We're flagging and need to get to half time then we play too many passes at the back and put ourselves under pressure. Obviosuly we need to play out to relieve some pressure sometimes but we'd lived dangerously a few times before (happens as you tire) and maybe we shouldn't with 2 mins from the end of the half?? Really naive imo just get to half time. Anyway realistically always going to concede and lose. You never know we could score and then lose 2-1. It's all about Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports