[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Lunchtime recce of bars in Athens showing the game...
More nervous than I am at the Amex...some Greek guy told me we can do it....
So we have his support tonight !!

Enjoy your day folks

See you at the final !!

Wise words from our overseas correspondent:cool:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
I’m ready ! UTA!!

7fa93eab5a63c987d6cb947fd122b721.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm ready too! :lolol:

IMG_0660.JPG

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Come on Brighton. Three points today will go a long way to staying up.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Anybody remember the old chap at the Goldstone circa mid/late 1960s who used to sing/chant "let's have... another one..." to encourage more goals ?? Wouldn't it be nice if we can just earn the chance to sing that today?!?! Come on you goalscorers!!!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
This season feels like we've been running on shingle and we've now got to climb over a ruddy great groyne before we get to firmer ground again. Once you get over the groyne, euphoria will turn your legs to jelly as you jog back to the car.
Let's hope we don't slip off the groyne and fall on our arse???

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Pretty quiet on our coach from Withdean Stadium (sorry, "The Withdean" of course)and drizzle has now started. Won't dampen any spirits though I'm sure!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It's a shame he's been so defeatest already. And all but said we're going to sit 11 men behind the ball in a cup semi final (unless he's bluffing). However I'm pretty confident he'll be far more positive in the dressing room behind closed doors... Surely!?!

I think he's lost the plot.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just stopped at Cobham services and there's a number of half and half scarf sellers there. Strangely no-one seems to be interested (despite the services being packed out with mainly BHA fans, apart from a handful of WBA fans looking a little glum)

BTW top marks to the Brighton fan wearing a full head rubber horse mask and dancing around! :lol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sadly, had to let my ticket go, have been ordered to a family birthday... how selfish is that to have a birthday today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports