Managers always moaning about officials

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Brendan Rodgers is the latest manager to moan about referees and this seems a cancer (no pun intended) by football in general to blame almost everything on a bad result by the officials.

I am not sure if anyone caught the interview by the defensive lineman of Green Bay who caught an interception but it was ruled on the field as a touchdown and this was in the last few seconds of the game against Seattle which meant that Seattle won. Now instead of moaning about the officials this guy just said the officials had an excellent game and Green Bay were just not good enough on the day. Not one mention about the 'travesty' he had just endured. Now in my opionon that was just pure class and from someone you would expect would moan like a whoare.

Maybe football managers can learn something from this but I doubt it.

Brenda - yes of course it is Mark Halsey to blame for the fact you have yet to win in the premiership not you or the players you pick.

Camicus

Brendan Rodgers is the latest manager to moan about referees and this seems a cancer (no pun intended) by football in general to blame almost everything on a bad result by the officials.

I am not sure if anyone caught the interview by the defensive lineman of Green Bay who caught an interception but it was ruled on the field as a touchdown and this was in the last few seconds of the game against Seattle which meant that Seattle won. Now instead of moaning about the officials this guy just said the officials had an excellent game and Green Bay were just not good enough on the day. Not one mention about the 'travesty' he had just endured. Now in my opinion that was just pure class and from someone you would expect would moan like a whoare.

Maybe football managers can learn something from this but I doubt it.

Brenda - yes of course it is Mark Halsey to blame for the fact you have yet to win in the premiership not you or the players you pick.

Agreed it would also help if players didnt try and con the officials at every available opportunity by diving swear at the bloke and mobbing him every time he blew up totally disrespectful and cheating IMHO

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports