Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manager by the weekend??

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
If this is announced tomorrow, we will witness the largest mass suicide since Waco!

Waco was actually a CIA gig.......sheesh, some people on here will believe anything they read in the mainstream.....this one is not even the slightest bit hard or time consuming to work out.

Start with the report prepared by Attorney Paul Wilcher, a report based on actual eyewitness testimony.....

On May 21st, 1993, Wilcher went to present his report following to US Attorney General Janet Reno, on June 23rd Wilcher’s badly decomposed body was found in his apartment. Upon discovery his apartment was sealed and searched and all documents removed.

But his report went to a Sara McClendon.....and went viral.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Sven's greatest successes were at Goteburg, Lazio and Benfica (and arguably England, but that's a whole other thread). Did he really spend big at those clubs? Not convinced he did especially.

Did well at Sampdoria as i remember back when it was on channel 4.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The Sven delusion continues. It's this sort of attitude that will hold us back as a club as we won't be able to attract top quality candidates.

Tell me in what sense my post was delusional, will you?

Sven spent HUGE money at Leicester, to the point where they were heading towards administration, and have spent the past 3 years clearing out the mess he left behind. He won absolutely NOTHING despite all that spending.

Also bare in mind that in the last 8 years he has held 9 (NINE) different managerial positions at different clubs, yet we are after stability?

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
According to Wikipedia Kohn Dahl Tomassin's contract with Roda in the Eredivisie has been dissolved...........

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Waco was actually a CIA gig.......sheesh, some people on here will believe anything they read in the mainstream.....this one is not even the slightest bit hard or time consuming to work out.

Start with the report prepared by Attorney Paul Wilcher, a report based on actual eyewitness testimony.....

On May 21st, 1993, Wilcher went to present his report following to US Attorney General Janet Reno, on June 23rd Wilcher’s badly decomposed body was found in his apartment. Upon discovery his apartment was sealed and searched and all documents removed.

Oh do piss off.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Tell me in what sense my post was delusional, will you?

Sven spent HUGE money at Leicester, to the point where they were heading towards administration, and have spent the past 3 years clearing out the mess he left behind. He won absolutely NOTHING despite all that spending.

Also bare in mind that in the last 8 years he has held 9 (NINE) different managerial positions at different clubs, yet we are after stability?

6466959_orig.jpg

okay mate

Matthewsjohn0

May 24, 2014
Well it looks more and more likely it will be Steve Clarke. Odds come in from 33-1 (which I backed) to 5/4! Very very good appointment if it happens. Very harshly treated at WBA, and could bring loads of the young talent from Chelsea

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
One of the candidates is a manager, who, for personal reasons, has not worked for a while. He has a very good track record in the PL and his name crops up from time to time, linked with other jobs.
IMHO he would be an excellent choice given that he was hungry again and up for it.
( Source...his agent, who I know very well )

Posh spice is a slapper
And life for her'a doddle
But when she's shagging Beckham
She dreams of Glenn Hoddle

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Can we get somebody down to The Amex for the day. That person can be our lookout for candidates going into the club for their interviews.
More likely interviews will be conducted in a private meeting room in a Brighton or London hotel.

Going to set up a hide overlooking the car park and hack into the surveillance camera's around the ground and the training complex, not forgetting Tony's mobile. I will need a helper though because I will probably miss everything whenI step outside for a fag ;)

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

FFS! Reboot your sense of humour, it's clearly not working!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here