Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man v Food

Jul 7, 2003
I made one of the feature dishes at home. It was the double bacon burger but with a Krispy Kreme glazed ring donut instead of a bun. Have to say it was very tasty, the sweet glaze melting into the burger and bacon was lovely but I hate to think what the calorific content of this was.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
enjoy the show but often wonder what his guts are like after hes scoffed the challenge!

His medical insurance must be premium!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Reminds me of the episode he was eating some super spicy wings and he used the napkin he had been wipoing his hands on to wipe his face off and then his face was on fire afterwards!
Didn't he have to stand in a fridge to try and cool down :lol:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
How this guy stays that size is incredible, If I at all that I would be the worlds fattest man...

I thought I was the only one who loved watching it, if only to just laugh at American excess and greed, but I think he's a really funny guy, always humble in defeat, knows what he's talking about. I believe he fasts the day before attempting a challenge.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
What i wonder is that in the background of these places he goes they Have yeah a few chunky monkeys, but mainly slim healthy looking people. Maybe they ship them in though for the shows ! And another thing how come most of the chefs are huge bald blokes that look like they have come straight outts the movie the wanderers !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here