Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd (a)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Shane you have to actually go to Manchester to visit old Trafford . So many scallywags I think is the English phrase .

billhems

Oct 23, 2022
No Anthony (not that he's ever looked dangerous against us), no Sancho (ditto), no Varane or Mount. Looking like it could be a good time to visit Old Trafford next weekend.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I normally go to Salford Quays pre game and park there.
There’s parking around Media City which is a short walk over a pedestrian bridge and then onto OT. There’s a few nice bars there too. A bit easier to get away after the game.
Alternatively there’s plenty of parking near the ground but it’ll take a while to get away.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
No Anthony (not that he's ever looked dangerous against us), no Sancho (ditto), no Varane or Mount. Looking like it could be a good time to visit Old Trafford next weekend.
Yes. But your Dunks, Van Heckes and Milners might have wanted a chance to wind him up.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Will it depend on how long it takes to agree a financial settlement to the ladies in question re Anthony,s "alleged" assault charges, before his return to Man Utds fold of charming players...?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'll be watching this game whilst sat on a Caribbean (rather than Carabao) beach. Worst ground in the EPL and so glad this was the away game after the international break. Bet I'm not the only one as well.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'll be watching this game whilst sat on a Caribbean (rather than Carabao) beach. Worst ground in the EPL and so glad this was the away game after the international break. Bet I'm not the only one as well.
Likewise. Will still be away (in Whistler heading for Vancouver to join a cruise on Saturday) and not sorry to be missing visiting that crumbling tip of a ground.

Might watch a dodgy stream over breakfast though 🤣

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Why? I’d much rather they were all playing on current form.

I’m looking forward to my visit. First time I’ve been since the mid-90s. I hear what people say about OT not being in the best of health but on size alone it’s still quite an occasion to go there. If we win it’ll be even more memorable of course.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Why? I’d much rather they were all playing on current form.

I’m looking forward to my visit. First time I’ve been since the mid-90s. I hear what people say about OT not being in the best of health but on size alone it’s still quite an occasion to go there. If we win it’ll be even more memorable of course.
It will help also if you’re under five foot in height as there’s half a chance you might be able to squeeze your legs into the space available!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here