[Football] Man United's "We've seen it all" chant

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aug 1, 2006
Sad bullsheight. Had a Manc dad and daughter pushing through the queue for no reason and when people were pissed off with him, he did his best to start a fight with anybody, and was looking sooo angry - hard to believe they just won a totally nail biting semi. We would have been really happy! Only reason he did't lanuch into a 60yr man wa cos his daughter (10ish) dragged him away 3 times. Absolute tw$t

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
First Utd fan we saw with his daughter said, well played and they were lucky to win. Then wished us luck. After that just mouthy twats who'd apparently seen it all. Lucky we didn't have the Glazers in the dark days, they sound awful. Apparently Utd haven't won a trophy for 8 weeks or been in Europe for 3 days. Why don't they boycott a few games?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The younger Utd fans in our box (50:50 split between them and us) were very gratuitous and great company for the day. Didn’t know anything about our back story so gave ‘em a history lesson, which they were astonished by. Especially how we beat them with the last kick in the 83 final…:albion:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've just thought of another chant worse than this shit example:

"As Bertie Mee said to Matt Busby"

Absolute cringe that they've replaced Shankly with Busby for one. And secondly, of course Busby has heard of the Stretford End you utter pricks, he was a Man Utd man.

Absolute nobbers.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
All of the songs on the tube I was on were vile. Something about hanging Dalglish from a tree was one of them. Then, without irony, one bloke with his lad said they would be home in an hour.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is there a worse chant in football? What have they seen? Nothing. I asked one of the United fans what experiences they had of the FA Cup first round. None. What's it like battling Chesterfield for a 4th tier title? No idea. What's it like assembling a team and having it cherry picked by the greedy? Not a clue.

They've seen nothing, they know nothing and they have such a tiny amount of perspective. Boo them, and everything about them and their club.
'Seen f*** all' would be appropriate.

I recall them playing in tier 2 in the 70s, and their entitled nonentity fans toured the country causing chaos. Classic small winkle syndrome. 'They' haven't won anything. It's the big boys on the pitch that win.

Never mind. Gloating in front of fans of a team who have never won anything is symptomatic of the worst type of scum. Bullies. They went home later and slapped their mum and sister around, I'll wager. Then fell asleep in front of the telly, waking at five soaked in their own cold piss.

But I could be wrong.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
There's two sorts of Utd fans.

There's the Surrey "I support them because my dad did" lot

Then there's the Manc twats with the utter lack of class that out in force last night.

Honestly If I saw a Brighton fan do that to a team we'd beat, i'd tell them to STFU. Especially if we been obviously the inferior side, barely played any decent football, spent most of the time without the ball, and only won because we'd crawled to penalties.

Man U fans were an embarrassment to their club
I was genuinely surprised. I dont know why. I think if we'd spent the last 40 years being one of the biggest teams in the world winning allsorts we might show a touch of class following a scraped victory against a team that have spent most of their history in the lower leagues. But no. They were horrible smug troglodytes. Mancunians as well who I assumed might be sounder than their southern United entitled plastic brethren.

Although had to laugh on the walk down the soulless alleyway known as Wembley way, one gormless cave troll manc, clearly looking for some aggro shouted 'Who's the cùnt in the Brighton scarf?' to which one Brighton fan, gesturing across the sea of some 20000 Brighton fans said: 'you're going to have to be more specific mate'.

Even his own fans were laughing at him the hopeless arsehole.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmmm I'm not so sure. They haven't won much recently this was quite a big game for them. Which is why it was quite exciting yesterday as unlike Liverpool or city their fans actually cared.

The only reason less women and kids is because they have so many actual fans that go to games so I imagine there wasn't many friends of friends there.
Care to rethink that? ???

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
The train announcer on the 10.59 to London Bridge was excellent.

As we reached East Croydon, he said " Sorry that the service today is so busy, please move further down the carriages to make room for all the Manchester United fans who live in Surrey".

As we pulled in to London Bridge, he said " This is our final destination, unless you want to return to Brighton Beach or Croydon. But nobody really wants to go to Croydon, do they?"

I met some respectful and knowledgeable United fans in The Railway Inn in West Hampstead, but the groups on Wembley Way after the game were vile.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ok clumsily worded but I think only 19% of people at games are women. I would guess with guests making up a large portion of the Brighton end we would have more women and kids than man u
Maybe. Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Ok clumsily worded but I think only 19% of people at games are women. I would guess with guests making up a large portion of the Brighton end we would have more women and kids than man u
Unless we just have a wider and more diverse fan base. As befits a community based club?

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
I just can't stand Southern United plastics. In queueing for Wembley park there were two Southern United lads in front joining in with the chanting.
Had a little We support our home team, we support our home, we're brighton and hove albion, we support our home team sing song followed by a you've never been to Old Trafford encore before being tapped on the shoulder by the wiser half.
So many albion+ United fans there yesterday too... 😡

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
A United girl who couldn’t have been older than 7 shouted the “you’ve seen United, now f*** off home” across the road to me afterwards. “Charming!” I shouted back.

I’d like a rendition of “you’ve seen (the) Brighton, now f*** off home” next time we beat them please.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
As we got off the train at Wembley Park a couple of 30 year old Mancs were ‘joking’ loudly “I hope we don’t meet any Brighton rent boys”. Skinny weasels.

Stuck in the humour I might’ve heard at school in 1980.

Embarrasing.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Whole load of idiots on Wembley way and at the tube, some shouldn't be allowed out unaccompanied. Classless bunch given we ran the game and they sneaked a win. Hope we give them their usual Amex experience next week

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Amex is going to be bloody unbearable in 2 weeks time with their ‘Wembley’ chants, we simply have to beat them.
A little burst of 'your city is blue' will shut them up.

That said, why worry about a bit of gloating? If you were 17 and your mum wouldn't let you go to the league cup final but has relented for the FA cup, and has even promised to buy your return train ticket from Worthing, I'm sure you'd be a bit giddy :shrug:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
None of my Man Utd supporting friends have posted photos from Wembley. It's very weird. I can only assume they're waiting to pick out the best ones before posting anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports