Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
ET and Penalties would be great!
Penalty ref.

776234C2-9975-49BE-80B2-1885B910D9C4.jpeg

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Rashford's groin goes again (season ending); Casemiro turns ankle (season ending) and Rat boy Fer-f***ing-nandes does his ACL (a year out - sorry old chum, I did it too...you'll get over it or maybe not...I don't really care because you're a nasty little weasel).

That's my wishlist...not too much to ask for is it?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Rashford's groin goes again (season ending); Casemiro turns ankle (season ending) and Rat boy Fer-f***ing-nandes does his ACL (a year out - sorry old chum, I did it too...you'll get over it or maybe not...I don't really care because you're a nasty little weasel).

That's my wishlist...not too much to ask for is it?
Fernandes getting injured today is... ...unlikely, given he's suspended for tonight's match. :shrug:

But, you never know...! 🤞

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Rashford and Shaw on the bench tonight being saved for Sunday I’d assume?

However, they are risking their best 3 midfielders in the starting line-up. Let’s hope that’s a massive mistake.
8E430315-CFC4-4A9B-BBF4-0CAF83E2DD5B.jpeg

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Rashford and Shaw on the bench tonight being saved for Sunday I’d assume?

However, they are risking their best 3 midfielders in the starting line-up. Let’s hope that’s a massive mistake.View attachment 159911
Be nice if they have to bring rashford on to save the game and it’s one of those where he is back too early so breaks down…….alongside some midfield injuries of course as I am greedy

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Think looking at that squad shows our injuries are way more influential in the side we can put out Sunday. Remember they’ve spent X hundred million in the last few years - worried people getting ahead of themselves before Sunday tbh.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Think looking at that squad shows our injuries are way more influential in the side we can put out Sunday. Remember they’ve spent X hundred million in the last few years - worried people getting ahead of themselves before Sunday tbh.
I agree with this 100%.

We’ll probably face this 11:

—————————De Gea———————-
Wan Bissaka—Lindelof-Shaw———Malacia
———Eriksen—————-Casemiro————
Anthony————Fernandes———-Rashford
————————Martial—————————

This is the team they beat Citeh with:

CB3753AB-C6BC-48B0-AE02-4CDD84FE0382.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oh dear Harry… :ROFLMAO:

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I saw a game in that stadium, but my main memory wasn’t the fantastic atmosphere but sitting next to this rather large Spanish woman who was clearly used to parking part of her derriere on the adjacent seat, ie mine, and not budging despite lots of subtle and not so subtle hints. I imagine why these 2 apparently prime seats were available!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Oh dear…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gutted Slabhead won’t be playing on Sunday, what a clown

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here