Man U v Arsenal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Check out The Alan Davies podcast, The Tuesday Club.

It's a great listen at the best of times, but this weeks is going to be mentals!.
Davies took the defeat well.

Marcus

Jan 2, 2011
Hastings
And they're off. 1-0 Utd. Appalling defending :nono:

if the school team I used to play for conceded a goal like that, our PE teacher would have given us a right rollocking.

Absolutely appalling defending by Arsenal and most of United's goals were scored due to poor marking, clumsy fouls, half-arsed goalkeeping attempts (never even tried to save Rooney's second goal) and a penalty that should not have been given.

When Coward Webb was the ref for this, I thought Arsenal were f*cked just for that reason, little was I to know that was not the only reason, it was 98 percent because they are shit and Wenger is one of the biggest pig-headed pr*cks in all of football right now, cos he's stubborn over spending.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I always support British teams in Europe (even Scottish ones) - but I confess I have a difficulty including Arsenal in this. Still, they're not a British team any more, are they? - they're just a bunch of foreigners playing in the EPL. really enjoyed watching them being torn to shreds!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports