Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man just about dodges a train!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He loses his shoe.

There's one on the BBC site at the minute when aspeeding car misses a train by a few miliseconds.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The train driver must've shit a brick :ohmy:

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights
Not sure if this will work:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Those sorts of incidents happen all the time at level crossings, I've seen dozens of them over the years.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
You just know that if these these brainless wankers got hit, they or their families would be claiming it was the train drivers' fault, and suing for compensation.

Sorry, but I think people who behave this stupidly deserve to die.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You just know that if these these brainless wankers got hit, they or their families would be claiming it was the train drivers' fault, and suing for compensation.

Sorry, but I think people who behave this stupidly deserve to die.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

It's quite common after an incident at a level crossing for people to blame the railway and a lack of safety at the level crossing, Sorry but level crossings are safe it's just some of the idiots that use them that are'nt safe. If there's one part of my job I hate it's crossings, Whether they're full barriers, half barriers, occupation crossings or even foot crossings you just know they're gonna bring problems and most of it is down to people either not knowing how to use them or just having no regard for either they're own or other people's safety.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here