Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Update, warm whiskey does not work! [emoji40]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Get a double shot of whisky, lemon, sugar, cloves and hot water.

Then get rid of the lemon, sugar, cloves and hot water and down the large whisky.

Repeat as often as necessary.

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Beer, as much as you can drink.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Night nurse and vodka.

Spot on ... the vodka is essential, the Night Nurse manufacturers changed the content of Night Nurse a few years back and it lost its knockoutability. An ample slug of vodka merely re-introduces this feature and helps to guarantee a good, congestion free nights sleep which is actually a crucial step towards getting over ManFlu.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Temazipam, washed down by Lemsip with a spoonful of honey and a large slug of whisky added. Wake up when the flu's gone.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
If you feel bad about missing Watford game I've got to go to the Royal Sussex County hospital for 11.15am and not confident at all about making kick-off, let alone the match. Going to be mayhem tomorrow. :(

Hope you feel better in t'morning. :thumbsup:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Nearly Christmas, and the Watford game, and I'm feeling crap. All the usual symptoms that men get with THEIR flu but never affects women. Any cures out there to help me with my woes? The funnier the better, I need a good laugh to lift my spirits. Many thanks. :down:

Here's the thing. Man flu doesn't exist. It's the same as any other flu, but women use it as another derogatory term to diminish men. Beats me why men join in with it - that's what I think anyway:shootself

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It defiantly exists! And beechams all in 1 is a total rip off, can you get a refund if you've popped all the pills and they had zero affect

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

btnbelle

Apr 26, 2017
Sorry to hear your suffering from man flu.

I have no cures but can offer words of advice, go to bed and rest. I really hope you are feeling better in time for Christmas.

If you have a wife, don't get under her feet as wife's can find this very annoying. It is the one time they are happy for you to do nothing.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Curry powder, chilli, Brobat, Fairy liquid, give it a good shake, and two straws (up the nose or not at all).

to paraphrase Rik Mayall (r.i.p.)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry to hear your suffering from man flu.

I have no cures but can offer words of advice, go to bed and rest. I really hope you are feeling better in time for Christmas.

If you have a wife, don't get under her feet as wife's can find this very annoying. It is the one time they are happy for you to do nothing.[/QUOTE

FFS :lolol:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Bit of rock:rock:down the Concorde 2 has blasted my ears/sinuses out.
Bon Jovi on next. Bloody Mary support act fecking loud :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here