Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City v Liverpool

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I went to Anfield for the first time with my Grandad's Havant and Waterlooville team in the FA Cup 4th round 2008. Before and after the game met many genuine welcoming scouse football fans, not plastics, day trippers, just locals supporting their side.

Yeah, they have a lot of the other sort, but at the heart of the club is a football soul, and not sure I fully get the need to hate other teams. :shrug:

I'm looking forward to watching them to be honest, most exciting team in the league, if we can get something off them will be hell of an achievement.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Thought Vinny Company was a shade lucky to stay on the field overall though was a really good watch. I think whichever of those two clubs wins the league we can be proud to have them as our Champions and they are a credit to our league.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'd bloody love it if we helped stuff up their title on the final day against City (assuming we're safe by then of course).

Been thinking since the fixtures came out there could be the possibility of the Champions trophy being presented at The Amex. Would they do the presentation if City win it that day?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Been thinking since the fixtures came out there could be the possibility of the Champions trophy being presented at The Amex. Would they do the presentation if City win it that day?

They'd have to wouldn't they ? Its the final game. There'll have to be a replica trophy in the equation though, being as Liverpool end the season at Newcastle.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Compared to the light hearted and generous Mancs? I think that recent trips to Maine Road or whatever indicate their way of thinking, especially the patronising attitude towards away fans.

and that you can't buy a drink outside the ground but halfwits (scarves) and locals can.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Honestly cannot see any appeal in watching a trophy being given to an opponent, whoever they may be.

Didn’t a team get presented with a League winners trophy when we were at Withdean? Swansea maybe?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here