Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Man City v BHA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 11th SEASON !!

Manchester City v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
3-0 City. They're a totally different prospect to Spurs or Arsenal. Can't see anything but a defeat.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
3-0 defeat. One day we are going to spanked away, by conceding more than two.

I don't think this is the best City side we've played in our five years at this level but they'll be far too good for us. Not sure why I say that really, Liverpool weren't when we went there.

Eric Youngs Contact Lens

Dec 9, 2020
East Sussex
2-0 City. The "momentum" from last two games is great and certainly releases any pressure from us, if any would have been there for this game, but City's selection on Saturday says their priorities lie elsewhere, starting with us. Tonight's result at Anfield could make it interesting though.. if United were to take a point, or an unlikely win, then City will be joyous and on fire. A Liverpool win though then the Etihad could be a nervy place and that might suit us very nicely. All this means I should be predicting tomorrow, but odds would suggest Liverpool win and City win..

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Depends which Albion turn up. If it's the bunch of imposters who have bossed the last two games, anything's possible. If not, we'll get thumped. And we're missing Biss, so probably the latter.
Teetering wildly, I'm on the fence at 1-1.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
2 - 2

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here