Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City ticket refund

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Probably a simple answer but my daughter has a ticket but can't go but when you click on the ticket it doesn't give the option for refund only to put up for resale. Is that the same thing?

Curious-Nai

Nov 16, 2023
Probably a simple answer but my daughter has a ticket but can't go but when you click on the ticket it doesn't give the option for refund only to put up for resale. Is that the same thing?
I received an email on the March 26th, bottom of the email is a link "Click here to request your refund" which sends you directly to another part of the Brighton website where you fill out a form which allows you get your refund. They refunded within about 3 days for me.

That said I think the window actually closed yesterday at 5PM? So I think resale is the only thing available for your daughter now. You might get lucky, in that if City play on the 30th in the Champion's League, the match will be moved to the 24th April instead, which might reopen the refund window.

Additionally, my email arrived on the 26th, and obviously you have 7 days to get a refund from receipt of that email specifically, so the window closing on the Monday is a bit strange so if they refuse the refund, you might be able to argue based on conflicting information as that would be the Tuesday, not the Monday if we go off 7 days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here