Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
A lot more tickets went on sale this time around, in a shorter time span, so it’s not completely unreasonable to have a few tickets for priority 4.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I too had this weird thing about approaching the age at which my dad died. I've now gone four years past him and all the strange stuff in my head has gone.

I'm not alone! And my grand dad (on my mum's side) was a gardener, too. Spooky ??? :wink:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The 7pm kick off certainly makes things a bit tight, considering most people are back at work now (unless I’m wrong, and many people are still furloughed?).

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Reasons I know of as to why people couldn’t be arsed:

- In a 3/4 empty stadium, sitting away from others.
- Playing a team built on financial cheating, who always beat little old Brighton since the cheating began. A proper contest would imho been more attractive eg Newcastle.
- Pricing of tickets in the £40’s and £50’s was a turn off.

I suppose being live on TV doesn’t help.

Lots of £84 platinum tickets left........Hardly suprising !!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My lad got P1 and was very keen, but very surprised to see £40 plus to watch UAE FC beat the Albion again. So gave it a miss.

Instead we look forward to a full Amex and meaningful games in August.

Think you were able to sit anywhere - zone a was £28 or something. It was all pro rata on season tickets so cheaper than match by match prices was it not?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Just gone on sale to members. Still a few tickets left, mainly in the areas for wheelchairs but they are flagged as available to all.

I got a ticket in the South. Cannot bloody wait to be back :albion2:

wendy's tackle

NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2004
East Dean, Eastbourne
I see there are still some 1901 gold and platinum tickets left. Does anyone know, are these available to season ticket holders willing to stump up or are they reserved only for 1901 club members?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I see there are still some 1901 gold and platinum tickets left. Does anyone know, are these available to season ticket holders willing to stump up or are they reserved only for 1901 club members?

Available to anyone - MyAlbion + members can buy them for the Man City game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here