Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Yes, was just about to buy a ticket when I spotted the “new” policy. Bad fan I know but I refuse to go if I have to wear a mask in the seat. No problem wearing it around the stadium but just too uncomfortable wearing it continuously for 90 minutes....

Will have to wait till next season I guess.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=38234]Recidivist[/MENTION] - think that says that you can take the mask off in your seat. You must wear a mask "unless...you wish to remove it in your seat"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How could it not sell out? How many season ticket holders do we have? I am flabbergasted.

A fairly sizeable number of people have said they don't want to go back whilst there's restrictions, or feel it's still too risky, perhaps?

Also, a number of the tickets left are in 1901 seats, so prices are around £60-70. If that was all that was available, I'd probably have to pass.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
[MENTION=38234]Recidivist[/MENTION] - think that says that you can take the mask off in your seat. You must wear a mask "unless...you wish to remove it in your seat"

This has been updated and wearing a mask at all times in and around the ground (other than eating or drinking) is in force for this game.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I had assumed I wouldn't stand a chance of getting one as a non season ticket holder. Now I am desperately waiting for tomorrow morning when I will likely be disappointed that they have all gone.

It's the hope that gets you...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yes, was just about to buy a ticket when I spotted the “new” policy. Bad fan I know but I refuse to go if I have to wear a mask in the seat. No problem wearing it around the stadium but just too uncomfortable wearing it continuously for 90 minutes....

Will have to wait till next season I guess.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just have food or drink in your hands at all times...

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I had assumed I wouldn't stand a chance of getting one as a non season ticket holder. Now I am desperately waiting for tomorrow morning when I will likely be disappointed that they have all gone.

It's the hope that gets you...

I was in Priority 3 and didn’t think I’d get one, but I just have, so good luck tomorrow!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Anyone know if a work badge would count as photo id? My driving license is currently being renewed and has not come back yet. That's the only photo id I've got otherwise.

Answering my own question here, just got told on the chat facility on our website that as long as the photo and info is clear, work id is fine.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Priority FOUR, just got an adult, U21 and U18 ticket, what a result!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A fairly sizeable number of people have said they don't want to go back whilst there's restrictions, or feel it's still too risky, perhaps?

Season ticket holders I know that aren't going have said it's an evening game so work commitments already/don't want to go back until it is a full stadium as think the atmosphere won't be great/don't want to watch us lose to City. Personally I've got tickets.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
How could it not sell out? How many season ticket holders do we have? I am flabbergasted.

I go to most aways, went to Gillingham on a skateboard, been a STH for 72 years but:

One game, then a three month break again

Evening

Nothing game

Were loose

Recovering from surgery

Masks

No 'aways'

Less than 1/3 full

Transport

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

That said, fair play to all going

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Season ticket holders I know that aren't going have said it's an evening game so work commitments already/don't want to go back until it is a full stadium as think the atmosphere won't be great/don't want to watch us lose to City. Personally I've got tickets.

This. I live in Outer London - priority 1 (for the first bloody time ever). Early morning the following day. Impractical really.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

It's quite early for an evening game isn't it. I didn't realise it was 7pm but fortunately for me, I am unaffected.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Working down in Pompey and I’ll finish by 4...need to get the train back but I should be fine for the game...just

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate

I was wavering, but I got one in the end. The experience is very different. If I had not had a jab I might not have gone.

7pm kick off probably makes it difficult for some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here