Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City fans

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How many left in the Ethiad to see their miraculous come back against Bayern Munich?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This thread is choking with irony .

Feb 14, 2010
This thread is choking with irony .

Run along and bang your drum, now how many would you get against Fulham in a December relegation scrap in the Championship? I suppose you might limp to 15000 with kids for a quid and a few thousand Fulham helping to fill Selhurst

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Run along and bang your drum, now how many would you get against Fulham in a December relegation scrap in the Championship? I suppose you might limp to 15000 with kids for a quid and a few thousand Fulham helping to fill Selhurst

I hope Fulham are prepared for your invasion , the like that's never been seen there before . Another irony is you won't be at both games :clap:

Feb 14, 2010
I hope Fulham are prepared for your invasion , the like that's never been seen there before .

eh? They are playing at our place for a relegation championship dog fight 30,000 proper football fans expected, not your glory hunters who only turn up for premier league football

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
eh? They are playing at our place for a relegation championship dog fight 30,000 proper football fans expected, not your glory hunters who only turn up for premier league football

I was referring to the later not the former game and my point above is still valid :smile:

Feb 14, 2010
I was referring to the later not the former game and my point above is still valid :smile:

Run along and take your green eyed monster with you, I know its a nightmare for you that Brighton get bigger gates when a division below, and in a relegation scrap than you can cobble together in the top flight, never mind the championship

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Run along and take your green eyed monster with you, I know its a nightmare for you that Brighton get bigger gates when a division below, and in a relegation scrap than you can cobble together in the top flight, never mind the championship

It doesn't bother me in the slightest :) caught any games this season ???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
yes there is mate and you buy into it about Brighton, probably because you are younger than me and dont remember the albion before Archer. I doubt you remember Sunderand getting around 15000 and Newcastle about the same and Arsenal sometimes falling to around 20,000 either. But yes mate the press never have understood Brighton and yes they talk a load of old rubbish about northern clubs in particular

I don't know before Archer as my first match was 1990 (courtesy of Sammy Nelson). Build a classy, well paid team and the crowds will flock, but not necessarily fill the ground. I know my Albion history and we have never got close to filling the ground regularly and never matched teams like Charlton.

I'm priced out. Not because I couldn't afford it, but my money is better spent elsewhere. I'm uniclined to pay money towards a model that celebrates mediocirity.

I think I am done with football, which is sad. I'm not willing to support a player and help them earn more than the Prime Minister (whether you think he does a good job or not).

I know it is difficult to 'shop' ethically and it is very hard as I love watching Brighton, but I'm not willing to beg, borrow, steal to watch them play, I guess it depends on your income.

Man City would be full tonight if prices were equivalent to those when I started supporting Brighton in 1990.

Feb 14, 2010
I don't know before Archer as my first match was 1990 (courtesy of Sammy Nelson). Build a classy, well paid team and the crowds will flock, but not necessarily fill the ground. I know my Albion history and we have never got close to filling the ground regularly and never matched teams like Charlton.

I'm priced out. Not because I couldn't afford it, but my money is better spent elsewhere. I'm uniclined to pay money towards a model that celebrates mediocirity.

I think I am done with football, which is sad. I'm not willing to support a player and help them earn more than the Prime Minister (whether you think he does a good job or not).

I know it is difficult to 'shop' ethically and it is very hard as I love watching Brighton, but I'm not willing to beg, borrow, steal to watch them play, I guess it depends on your income.

Man City would be full tonight if prices were equivalent to those when I started supporting Brighton in 1990.

you dont know your albion history, if you did you would know brighton had 30,000 gates in the third division, but you carry on repeating the press myths.. you have no idea about the albion mate

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

My first game was about 1974 and at that time you and a mate would just agree to go to the game and off you went, a couple of quid on the gate, nowdays you need about £60 for the game including a few drinks and a bit of scoff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here