Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City away tickets

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Not many sold since becoming available to purchase history this morning. I assume the remaining 130ish will sell out but we won't take the block next to 313 (314?).

Anyone know how many we'll have sold if this is the case?

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
It has not been put on sale yet and as it is a block of about 500 seats i would imagine unless 313 sells out pretty quickly it might remain so, although it is still over a month before the match so we cannot be sure. Yet another of those do i buy or do i wait scenarios.

Not many sold since becoming available to purchase history this morning. I assume the remaining 130ish will sell out but we won't take the block next to 313 (314?).

Anyone know how many we'll have sold if this is the case?
So some time this afternoon the club opened another 197 seats in the last block 314.
If we do sell those and the ones left in 313 it would total 2700

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I think the allocation is 3000, so with only 465 left now, with all blocks open, looks like we should sell out as still 5 weeks to go.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
My first trip to City this season, would appreciate if someone was able to answer the following for me please. There's x 4 of us going. Three tickets in 114 and one ticket in 313.
Do those blocks have different entrances and concourses? given that 313 appears to be above 114, does it work like the Amex does and you'll be going through a different entrance and then be separated for the duration of the match? Cheers.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Trying again to see if anyone knows the answer to this as never visited the Etihad before and can’t find the answer online…

We have tickets which are split across blocks 114 and 313.
Can anyone tell me if you still enter by the same entrance and can have a drink together before and at half time if you’re seated in those blocks or are you completely separated like if you were at Villa for example?
Thanks

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Trying again to see if anyone knows the answer to this as never visited the Etihad before and can’t find the answer online…

We have tickets which are split across blocks 114 and 313.
Can anyone tell me if you still enter by the same entrance and can have a drink together before and at half time if you’re seated in those blocks or are you completely separated like if you were at Villa for example?
Thanks
There is a upper / lower tier split entrances so you won't be able to meet up at half time. There is a fan zone outside pre match. I didn't go but I'm pretty sure I saw away fans within it.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
There is a upper / lower tier split entrances so you won't be able to meet up at half time. There is a fan zone outside pre match. I didn't go but I'm pretty sure I saw away fans within it.
The fanzone is really good at City with screens, beer, good food options and easy for fans to mix , and some cover from the elements . But the weather looks pretty miserable for Saturday afternoon in Manc (light rain as per, gusty winds)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Have people got their tickets yet?

i bought a month ago, chance ive missed it in amongst daily junk mail, or is it later this week?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here