Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Man bags'

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So I'm walking around Debenhams yesterday and I come across a rather ATTRACTIVE shoulder bag by john rocha and was instantly DRAWN to it. I want to buy it but can't makeup my mind as I don't really carry anything around with me that can't fit in my pockets. I don't know if this is because I don't own a bag or that I just don't need to carry stuff.

Does anyone else own a 'man bag' and if so, what do you carry in it?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
LOL! I thought 'man bags' was a slang term for bollocks! :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Even if you dont have anything to put in one you can offer to carry yer birds lipgloss round in it. :)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Man bags are unnecessary all you need is wallet, keys, phone, fags and lighter if you smoke and mp3 player for tunes. All fit easily into pockets.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tinx said:
Man bags are unnecessary all you need is wallet, keys, phone, fags and lighter if you smoke and mp3 player for tunes. All fit easily into pockets.

This was my thinking but if I had a bag I could then carry around stuff like the paper, books, deodarant and when out shopping I'd have something to put all my stuff in....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So I'm walking around Debenhams yesterday and I come across a rather ATTRACTIVE shoulder bag by john rocha and was instantly DRAWN to it. I want to buy it but can't makeup my mind as I don't really carry anything around with me that can't fit in my pockets.

Maybe you need to buy something from the John Rocha 'Bigger Pockets' collection

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Race said:
Even if you dont have anything to put in one you can offer to carry yer birds lipgloss round in it. :)
As long as he doesn't mix it up with his own.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I always have a bag that houses cutlery, some ID i found on a bench, a spare only once-used jonathan, claws, twigs in clusters and newspaper snippets of families who are holding some of the parts of their exploded eldest son. I also have a set of keys that i uncovered individually in separate gutters and drainpipes and rusted under welcome mats.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
You can't have a bag, it's against the laws of nature, that's why evolution gave you pockets. You don't see a kangeroo going round debenhams saying to her husband "look John, I know i've got this pouch to put our joey in but it would look so much nicer if I could put him in this bag". Men and pockets are to women, what opposible thumbs are to animals.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
My mate has got one of those 'Gay Bag' things and all he keeps in it is his wallet, phone, keys and his mp3!

All of which could fit into his pocket.

Oh and he has a copy of HEAT sometimes which i suppose he would want to hide from the public!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
45255.jpg

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
ali_jenkins123 said:
My mate has got one of those 'Gay Bag' things and all he keeps in it is his wallet, phone, keys and his mp3!

All of which could fit into his pocket.

Oh and he has a copy of HEAT sometimes which i suppose he would want to hide from the public!

:safeway

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
scissorhands has a HAND bag

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here