Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man arrested on suspicion of trying to punch Crystal Palace mascot

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Where as seeing a beautiful raptor held captive and made to preform for a bunch of mongs is totally acceptable.

Wanker.
Nice one fella, thanks for your educated contribution, the centre where the kala comes from makes loads of money from palace as a club and its fans, to help protect endangered birds survive for all humanity to see and respect. Also for the bird to spread its wings at selhurst is a joy to see, I personally hate seeing any animal locked up, but unlike you I live in the real world. Why Have you so much hatred in you, honestly fella you need help. Maybe if Palace got relegated your life would be complete, but some how I don't think so. :)

Nice one fella, thanks for your educated contribution, the centre where the kala comes from makes loads of money from palace as a club and its fans, to help protect endangered birds survive for all humanity to see and respect. Also for the bird to spread its wings at selhurst is a joy to see, I personally hate seeing any animal locked up, but unlike you I live in the real world. Why Have you so much hatred in you, honestly fella you need help. Maybe if Palace got relegated your life would be complete, but some how I don't think so. :)

Is this the same centre that nearly closed due to lack of funds last year?

http:// http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/save-kayla-funds-needed-rescue-crystal-palaces-bald-eagle-4067848

Last edited:

SAC

May 21, 2014
If someone was arrested for hitting a football mascot, ie a man dressed up as an eagle, then it would be funny. Some bloke tried to hit a bird of prey and some feel that this is funny. Grow up.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Supported with benefits from the hard working British public no doubt, you must be proud. Virgin I recon.???

Whatever. What you don't know is that The mere mention of the word " brighton" gets the birds foaming. You wouldn't realise this as whenever you wear your brightly coloured clown outfit and talk about Crystal Palaces they all think you are a gay arsonist.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014

Why dont you just **** off and take Dougie with you ?

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Whatever. What you don't know is that The mere mention of the word " brighton" gets the birds foaming. You wouldn't realise this as whenever you wear your brightly coloured clown outfit and talk about Crystal Palaces they all think you are a gay arsonist.
Not gonna comment , I think you know why, in my youth before I got married, the south London accent and good old London banter was enough. The thought of saying I support Palace as a chat up line never really entered my head, but horses for courses if boasting you come from Brighton did it for you well done. But really how cheap and tacky,I have a bit more class.

Not gonna comment , I think you know why, in my youth before I got married, the south London accent and good old London banter was enough. The thought of saying I support Palace as a chat up line never really entered my head, but horses for courses if boasting you come from Brighton did it for you well done. But really how cheap and tacky,I have a bit more class.

You say your not going to comment, then proceed to do just that in the same post.

Any comment on the Eagle sanctuary nearly closing due to lack of funds, withdrawing Kayal from Selhurst because they didn't pay?

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
Why dont you just **** off and take Dougie with you ?
Being able to participate in debate whatever the subject , without having to show your lack of up bringing by being rude is why our fore fathers fought the great wars for us, I suggest you support another club as you let down all those fans that sing with pride SBTS before your games, as those Sussex men and woman lost their lives for the likes of you. Our maybe you could emigrate to Syria.

Being able to participate in debate whatever the subject , without having to show your lack of up bringing by being rude is why our fore fathers fought the great wars for us, I suggest you support another club as you let down all those fans that sing with pride SBTS before your games, as those Sussex men and woman lost their lives for the likes of you. Our maybe you could emigrate to Syria.

WTF are you blathering on about?

Wilton

Banned
Oct 15, 2015
You say your not going to comment, then proceed to do just that in the same post.

Any comment on the Eagle sanctuary nearly closing due to lack of funds, withdrawing Kayal from Selhurst because they didn't pay?

Sorry but I don't have enough info to give an honest comment, but I notice you even know the birds name where I as a Palace fan got it wrong. Your obsession with Palace holds no bounds. I am going to leave this forum for a while but will pop up now and then to participate in some good banter and honest debate with the decent Brighton fans, that are on here of which you are not one of them. I wait in anticipation of some lower class comment from the likes of yourself.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sorry but I don't have enough info to give an honest comment, but I notice you even know the birds name where I as a Palace fan got it wrong. Your obsession with Palace holds no bounds. I am going to leave this forum for a while but will pop up now and then to participate in some good banter and honest debate with the decent Brighton fans, that are on here of which you are not one of them. I wait in anticipation of some lower class comment from the likes of yourself.

F*ck me you're a tedious, self-important arsehat. Just leave if you're going to leave and stop all this grandstanding.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry but I don't have enough info to give an honest comment, but I notice you even know the birds name where I as a Palace fan got it wrong. Your obsession with Palace holds no bounds.

Probably more embarrassing for you given that a supporter of another team knows more about your club than you do. You can only be on your high horse if you have the knowledge to stay up there. Now go do your homework before sunday, you always leave it til the night before its due in.

If you look closely, in the opening post the name of the Eagle is written quite clearly.

So not so much an obsession with Palace but rather an ability to read.

Bye now, thanks for coming.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He's still here too. I wonder if he knows the little green light comes on when your online.

The light is on but there's no-one home.

(And you know he's now torn between the overwhelming urge to come back with some sort of riposte and not looking like some sort of chump by renouncing his little flounce earlier.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here