Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Malta v England

sir_gullahad

Dec 20, 2013
Cheltenhamshire
Looks like someone's put another 50p in the meter panic over. The only thing that can spoil the evening now is the match.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
IMG_6999.jpeg

Come on Evan 👍

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just seen the players lining up and noticed Jordan Henderson amongst them. Once again making a total mockery of Southgate's lie that he picks form players.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
When did George Baldock become Greek ?
Sam s brother ?Or should I say declare for Greece !
Couple of years ago I think.

I know Maddison is in there, but it feels like this England XI lacks a bit of flair, doesn't it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Townsend informing us all how great Alexander-Arnold's passing is from midfield as he twats one uselessly to the Maltese keeper for the third time.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Just seen the players lining up and noticed Jordan Henderson amongst them. Once again making a total mockery of Southgate's lie that he picks form players.
Does playing for a Liverpool team that went on a tremendous run of games to finish fifth not count? Or putting in some excellent performances during the World Cup?

Or is it just because it’s unfashionable Henderson?

The same way James Milner had the same lazy criticism whenever he played for England.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I’m hoping one of the Malta players clips a post…

a Malteaser.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Does playing for a Liverpool team that went on a tremendous run of games to finish fifth not count? Or putting in some excellent performances during the World Cup?
But he wasn't regularly starting in that run. He's not had a good season and yet he starts once again. He's been a good player for England, same as Maguire actually has. I was just reiterating that Southgate's claim when he started that he would not have favourites that he'd select regardless is a load of old crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here