Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mallorca holiday

murphy's law

Nov 24, 2008
Hi, can anyone reccomend a good resort in Mallorca?

I'm looking for somewhere that has good sea swimming, not full of families and a little bit of nightlife (not Magaluf style).

Cheers.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I normally stay in Pollensa in the north, Puerto Pollensa is a couple of miles down the road and sounds what you're after. Have a look first though, it might be too quiet.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I normally stay in Pollensa in the north, Puerto Pollensa is a couple of miles down the road and sounds what you're after. Have a look first though, it might be too quiet.
AAAAAAARRRRRGH!Holiday from hell-chucked it down all week when we went there,mud flowing through the streets.We always saw a big black cloud over Mallorca on the way to Ibiza-guess where it was!That part of the island,Alcudia etc,is well tired.Palma,however is brilliant,and just close enough to Shagaluf/Palma Nova if you want a mad night out

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Does anyone know if the 'Banana Club' is still there in Shagaluf, spent many nights in there slightly drunk on Vodka redbull.

Gafones

Jul 28, 2009
Brighton
I love Pollensa/Puerto Pollensa but that's because I go with the family and it is pretty quiet so would probably not be for you. Alcudia just up the road is bigger and busier.

Bertiehuburn

Nov 19, 2010
Does anyone know if the 'Banana Club' is still there in Shagaluf, spent many nights in there slightly drunk on Vodka redbull.

haha yeh banana club is still in maga went there last summer was still on the strip!! i also stayed in palma nova a few years ago good for what your looking for a few decent bars along the beach without it being a family place and only 15 min walk into magaluf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here