Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malky Mackay @ The Amex Tonight

Too much baggage, the image of our club is important

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Probably scouting. Alternatively, given the apparent issues our managers have with transfers, might be one of the few credible options.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Latics chairman Dave Whelan has confirmed that highly controversial candidate for the vacant manager's position at the club, Malky Mackay, will be interviewed.
Speaking to the Daily Telegraph Whelan said - 'I can confirm Malky Mackay has applied and we will speak to him. I believe he deserves a fair hearing.
'We've had over 20 applications and started interviews on Tuesday. Hopefully we can make an appointment before the game this weekend against Middlesbrough.
'It's an important job and I don't like to mess around when I think I've got the right person.'

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Latics chairman Dave Whelan has confirmed that highly controversial candidate for the vacant manager's position at the club, Malky Mackay, will be interviewed.
Speaking to the Daily Telegraph Whelan said - 'I can confirm Malky Mackay has applied and we will speak to him. I believe he deserves a fair hearing.
'We've had over 20 applications and started interviews on Tuesday. Hopefully we can make an appointment before the game this weekend against Middlesbrough.
'It's an important job and I don't like to mess around when I think I've got the right person.'

"I broke my leg in a Cup Final" he added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here