Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Malik Tillman

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
From Rangers followfollow forum….Tillman is one of the most talented footballers we have had at Ibrox this century, arguably the most talented of them all. If we fail to get him or don’t do enough to convince him, it’ll be a regret for us in the long term. He’s an elite footballer.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
You get the impression that if it mentions us and Brentford it's legit.
He's a very, very exciting player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Talking about cherry picking Rangers players would have had every Albion fan laughing in your face 15 years ago

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sounds like Rangers have a £5m buy clause as part of last season's loan. However...

Rangers of course have first dibs given their buy-out clause in last year's loan deal but should the player decide to turn the Ibrox club down then it will open a transfer tug of war between the EPL clubs.​
(I know, I know)

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Kicker are reporting that the 5m option Rangers had has been wiped out, intention is to sell him to a Prem club (us and Brentford are linked).

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If you watch his Rangers highlights he is pure DeZerbi. Loves a flick, vey good at beating a man, very strong on the ball.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Talking about cherry picking Rangers players would have had every Albion fan laughing in your face 15 years ago
Well I'm pretty sure you will remember a pretty important cherry pick from 1980. And, of course, Tillman is no more a Rangers player than Colwill is a Brighton player.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Been a worrying 2 days since the 78th rumour; thought we must be losing touch. So right on the money for more BS.

Some day we will realise these rumours for what they are, and not get down to the analytics until a player has actually singed.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Been a worrying 2 days since the 78th rumour; thought we must be losing touch. So right on the money for more BS.

Some day we will realise these rumours for what they are, and not get down to the analytics until a player has actually singed.
Spoilsport

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
ACM. We need a RB and probably a DCM and LCB.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I am assuming Bart incoming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here