Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

malcolm stuart retires

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
i here on the fone in that malcolm stuart is retiring at the end of the season lets hope booker white hinshelwood goes with him and the goalie coach godden goes with him aswell

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
MS is retiring as there are no more players he can make mince pies of and get away with it. Rumour has it that 3 players have disappeared and consumed by him making him even more rotund.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
to be fair , this season has probably been his busiest ever and he could prob do without the stress

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bearing in mind the amount of games our players have missed through injuries this season, perhaps it is time we had a new physio.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
:clap: Great servant to the club

well said. He must be on call 24/7, esp Sundays when everyone else at the club can relax. With today's pampered players the slightest twinge results in a call to MS for a massage.

Hope he enjoys his retirement.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hope he enjoys his retirement has been a terrific servant to the club and is a nice bloke to boot. Won't be the same when his little legs aren't running across the field only to be told by the player that he don't need help and walking off

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Was this the bloke that proposed to his girlfriend on the pitch. Or did I imagine it?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there a wider physiotherapist in the entire Football League???

I keep thinking if he gets any bigger they're going to have to provide him with a buggy to drive on to the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here