Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malaysian airline crash

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Overwhelming evidence vs flimsiest evidence.

Whats the flimsy evidence I give the benefit of the doubt to? Who are the dubious people?

My main sources have been from renowned investigative journalists, one of whom broke the Iran Contra story.

What's so overwhelming about the evidence that points to Russian involvement. The U.S. has stopped short of saying they have any evidence Russia was involved, where did you get yours?

And the fact 2 planes over Ukraine have been shot down today from inside Russia still does not change things? Was that Ukrainians aswell?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Overwhelming evidence vs flimsiest evidence.

Whats the flimsy evidence I give the benefit of the doubt to? Who are the dubious people?

My main sources have been from renowned investigative journalists, one of whom broke the Iran Contra story.

What's so overwhelming about the evidence that points to Russian involvement. The U.S. has stopped short of saying they have any evidence Russia was involved, where did you get yours?

Uh-uh. I'm not falling into that rabbit hole. There's page after page on this thread of people doing exactly what you've asked and even now you're offering up as a plausible explanation that drunk Ukrainians shot it down.

applecrumble

Dec 21, 2013
And the fact 2 planes over Ukraine have been shot down today from inside Russia still does not change things? Was that Ukrainians aswell?

Hang on, what makes you so sure it wasn't Ukrainians? The official report so far shows no certainty of who really played out the attack.

I hope you're not just jumping on the accusation bus in hope it was the Russians? No one wants war!

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Hang on, what makes you so sure it wasn't Ukrainians? The official report so far shows no certainty of who really played out the attack.

I hope you're not just jumping on the accusation bus in hope it was the Russians? No one wants war!

Please read my countless posts on this thread and you will know that is not what I am saying at all.
Who do you think did it?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
It happened today, and there are news reports from across the world saying it was the Russians?
Well, thats it then. Thanks

applecrumble

Dec 21, 2013
Uh-uh. I'm not falling into that rabbit hole. There's page after page on this thread of people doing exactly what you've asked and even now you're offering up as a plausible explanation that drunk Ukrainians shot it down.

Why do people want to play the devils advocate on an opinions forums so much? What makes you so sure he's wrong?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

The rabbit hole of backing up what you say you mean?

I only wanted to know why you have evidence it was Russia, but the U.S. State Department don't have.

I only wanted to know why serious investigative journalists are trumped by facebook and twitter posts.

There's page after page on this thread of people not backing up what they claim, I happen to not be one of them.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So what do you know or have seen that conflicts with the current reports, where do your sources say the SAM's were fired from?

My sources? I dont have a 'source'...If I did have one though, I would expect some impartiality, rather than a the 'info center of National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Andriy Lysenko'

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
So you have no idea who fired today's missiles but you do not believe it was from inside Russia?

I didnt know about the two planes today until I read this thread.
The fact is, I have no clue where it was fired from, but im unlikely to take the word of one of the participants in the combat.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The rabbit hole of backing up what you say you mean?

I only wanted to know why you have evidence it was Russia, but the U.S. State Department don't have.

I only wanted to know why serious investigative journalists are trumped by facebook and twitter posts.

There's page after page on this thread of people not backing up what they claim, I happen to not be one of them.

The rabbit-hole of going round in circles with you. It's been presented to you countless times already and time and time again you've rebuffed it for spurious reasons. Your flimsy evidence that you give the benefit of the doubt to - likewise. The dubious people? Do you really need all this spelled out*?

*I don't know if you even care about the truth. It's all about building a huge conspiracy.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
There are anumber of possible scenarios concerning who made the fatal shot and why - if for one minute we accept that the scenario that it was the rebels who did so, mistakenly identifying the Malaysian airliner for a Ukrainian transport aircraft then what are those who support that version of events suggesting should happen next?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
There are anumber of possible scenarios concerning who made the fatal shot and why - if for one minute we accept that the scenario that it was the rebels who did so, mistakenly identifying the Malaysian airliner for a Ukrainian transport aircraft then what are those who support that version of events suggesting should happen next?

Right now I just want the rebels to admit it and Russia admit their part

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here