Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

malaysia grand prix

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Certainly wise beyond his years. Pulled off another great move at the first corner and did a great job defending against the ferraris. Well done fella :clap2:

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
To keep two ferarris behind you in only your second ever grand prix is a fantastic achievement in anyones book. To get two podiums aswell is phenominal. I will bet huge money that he wins a Grand prix by the end of this season and finishes no lower than 3rd/4th. Its been 11 long painfull years since our last word champ, have we found the next one? not this season but next year maybie.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A champion in the making, maybe not this season though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hamilton could be just what the sport needs in the UK. Now the Schumacher dominance has gone, and we have what appears to be a genuine British interest, it might actually become worth watching again.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't really follow F1, but am I right in thinking that Hamilton could do for F1 what Murray is doing for tennis in this country in terms of image and interest?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
shaolinpunk said:
I don't really follow F1, but am I right in thinking that Hamilton could do for F1 what Murray is doing for tennis in this country in terms of image and interest?
What, create complete apathy and indifference you mean ?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
shaolinpunk said:
No, Hamilton might actually win something meaningful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here