Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Make Barnsley our 5th round cup tie sell out

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
The stand holds 6200, so I don't think anyone was expecting us to fill that:lolol:

It's on sale for ST holders tomorrow, would be nice if we could get 2k+ for it though.

Havent been to Oakwell since late 80s (when they had stars on their kit) so memory hazy of capacities. But I do recall it was a very grim town in those days.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Tickets sorted.

4GbKY9F.gif

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
To Oakwell then. Seems to be a neverending list of places we usually get nothing from lately.

Might be quite an important one in the scheme of things, they have a much weakened team to what half the Championship have already played.

Tickets more expensive than I remembered but hopefully can take a decent number up there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But for some a trip to Old Trafford would be magical for them and any football mad kids they might have.

Going to Oakwell is not quite the same, unless it was a promotion or Championship winning match at stake

!

See OP's original point!!!!!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Some assistance required please re tickets:

Am on the ticket website and have registered and am trying to get a ticket for me and one for my son aged 12. It is giving me an error, saying that I am trying to buy too many tickets (I have assigned both to me). Do I need to register my son as well so that I can assign the under 17 to him?

It is also saying that tickets are limited to 1 ticket per event per history per person. Does that mean that if I have no buying history (which I don't as this would be my first game for 15 years or so), I cannot get tickets?

Thanks awfully!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Some assistance required please re tickets:

Am on the ticket website and have registered and am trying to get a ticket for me and one for my son aged 12. It is giving me an error, saying that I am trying to buy too many tickets (I have assigned both to me). Do I need to register my son as well so that I can assign the under 17 to him?

It is also saying that tickets are limited to 1 ticket per event per history per person. Does that mean that if I have no buying history (which I don't as this would be my first game for 15 years or so), I cannot get tickets?

Thanks awfully!

Yes you need to register him too and get a fan number. One ticket per fan number.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Those thinking of travelling could do a lot worse than a trip to Barnsley Metrodome, it is essentially the Wembley Stadium of Ten Pin Bowling in this country.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Well I know of 2 people now going to this game who weren't going until they read this thread, so well done me :)
Instead of taking 1,200 we'll now have 1,202 :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here