Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Major incident in Newhaven

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Comical little racist.
I'm thoroughly working class by the way. I can't think of any of my mates growing up who fall for that Enoch/Moseley horseshit
Same here. I was raised on a council estate. I have never once felt “shafted by immigration”

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
And without any relevance to the six people hospitalised in Newhaven, the actual subject of the thread :facepalm:

There's three quotes there. It's not ALL about you :rolleyes:
It was aimed at me, plus the others quoted, yes?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240217-145134_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240217-145134_Chrome.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 27

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Have you actually read what you have posted. Less than 40 out of 300 Asylum seekers on the Bibi Stockholm are participating in Christian Services. And of course, it's a well known fact that no Christians ever seek Asylum in Britain :facepalm:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Same here. I was raised on a council estate. I have never once felt “shafted by immigration”
But you are living abroad (quite possibly in an ivory tower) so, presumably, your views are not worthy of consideration, or maybe that only applies to Portugal and not Germany? I'm sure the geography police will clarify in due course.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But you are living abroad (quite possibly in an ivory tower) so, presumably, your views are not worthy of consideration, or maybe that only applies to Portugal and not Germany? I'm sure the geography police will clarify in due course.
You seem to be confusing quality of debate with geography.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Of course I've read it. What's your point?

My point is that from this initial post onwards

Yes, I keep on hearing this story. Economic migrant sneaks into the UK, claims asylum, converts to Christianity, awarded asylum, gets free accommodation and living expenses, job's a good'un, rinse and repeat.

you've managed to drag a thread about 6 hospitalised unfortunates at Newhaven, of whom we all know nothing about, into some sort of rant about Muslim Asylum seekers changing religion in order to abuse the Asylum system, based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever (and with a little help from a couple of others) :shrug:

Congratulations. Now you've got the thread to where you want it, I'll leave you to it :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
At least we can spend next weekend moaning about waiting 20 mins for a bus or train.
Instead of being triggered by a group of people prepared to sit in a freezer for hours, just to get into Newhaven...
... f**king Newhaven.
Can you imagine the conversation.
"We can risk our lives and go to Southampton for €7500"
"Or Hull for €7000"
"Or a mystery utopia for €1000"

"Then we must save money, how bad can it be?"

IMG_2924.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ha, not really the point I was making, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't smile.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
My point is that from this initial post onwards

you've managed to drag a thread about 6 hospitalised unfortunates at Newhaven, of whom we all know nothing about, into some sort of rant about Muslim Asylum seekers changing religion in order to abuse the Asylum system, based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever (and with a little help from a couple of others) :shrug:

Congratulations. Now you've got the thread to where you want it, I'll leave you to it :thumbsup:
No evidence whatsoever🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even you can't believe that.
It's ok, we won't discuss your personal insults further, now that we have established the facts.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't think Newhaven is remotely like Tower Hamlets
True. But with it’s trailer parks and proximity to the coast I felt it was more South Central.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here