Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Major albon breaking news

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh dear, come on guys I know it's funny but the punishment is way overboard for the crime.
He is obviously a bit of a pratt but he doesn't deserve to have his private life thrown into chaos just for a childish message.

Deserves it , he is a Palace fan. Do his parents need a new caravan ? ???

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
The Mrs watching eastenders keeps asking me what im laughing at!!!!!!

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
62783_477856700125_646910125_7333823_3829354_n.jpg

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Whilst being dull with his 'Brighton are shit' business. I don't think the chap deserves to have his name found (and address presumably) and bombarded with call girls and skips etc.
He does have some form though North Stand Chat :hilton: :flounce: :hilton: :flounce: :hilton: :flounce:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
'sake going to have too go off the IPod and onto the laptop and show you how it's done.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just signed up to Rightmove property alerts, area Brighton. Thought it might be useful to see what's it like to live here, updates are sent out hourly. Wasn't sure what the requirements were so left that open so that all properties are sent.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Jimmy Grimble

ITCHING to see what chaos the Ringleader will cause

BeepBeepImaJeep

Farewell and adieu....
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Oh dear, come on guys I know it's funny but the punishment is way overboard for the crime.
He is obviously a bit of a pratt but he doesn't deserve to have his private life thrown into chaos just for a childish message.

a childish message? more like 500 of them over 3 years. he deserves it by now, he really does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here