Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mahmoud Dahoud (Loaned to VfB Stuttgart 31/01/24)

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
The players I referred to in the post were Pedro and Milner.

As far as I was aware we don’t request fees we just say no until they offer enough to say yes

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Is it wrong of me to be worried about someone who isn't an algorithm signing?

I bloody LOVE that algorithm.
I'd imagine it's a combination. Suspect the Ukrainian CB doesn't meet the data criteria but Dahoud does.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'd imagine it's a combination. Suspect the Ukrainian CB doesn't meet the data criteria but Dahoud does.
And a £35M for an average CB. Very poor against England, players he’d be playing weekly

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
And a £35M for an average CB. Very poor against England, players he’d be playing weekly
Aye, the fact he is a free obviously makes the argument much easier for RDZ. Personally I think we are better than that CB.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Indeed.

The algorithm for the Ukraine CB broke when his club realised they could ask English EPL clubs for £20m above a players perceived value in order to donate to the Ukrainian war effort.

I’m certain they tried the same trick on Tony and unlike Mr TOAD Boehly, he told them where to go.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
His name fits in to the tune of Who Are You? .
I’m in.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I've got this swishing around in my sponge, it's just a two word song that hopefully everyone can remember the words to.
muppets GIF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here