Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mahmoud Dahoud (Loaned to VfB Stuttgart 31/01/24)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Mahmoud Dahooouuud...
Mahmoud Dahouuuudd...

Mahmoud Dahoud
He's really rather good
He's fuckin'g greeaaaatt!
Albion's Number 8! [...TBC...]

Who was our last recipient of the number 8 shirt? . . . either it was a while ago, or the sun has really got to me.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Boyz in the Hood
Mah Moud da Houd

Cruising down the street in my old Ford
Jockin the freaks clocking the dough
Went to the park to get the scoop
Twitter guys sayin' they in da loop

A car pulls up who can it be
A fresh guy from Dortmund, Mahmoud D
He rolls down his window and he started to say
It's all about playin' for BHA

Cause our Mahmoud Dahoud is a superstar
You come talking trash? He'll mark your card
Knowing nothing in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, cause I ain't saying s***

No?
No?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We are going to need quite a few more, just to cover December’s fixtures.
Assuming they are part of RDZ plans' then you can add nearly all of the following - to our existing squad for next season

Sarmiento, Moder, Adingra, Dahoud, Joao Pedro, Koslowski , Milner, Lallana, Lamptey and March EVEN BEFORE any further signings

which i expect but its not going to be a Nottm Forest summer. Nowhere near . Even with Thursday - Sunday - Thursday - Sunday etc

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As I have no idea how the Europa League works etc, does RDZ get two different squads for Europe & the PL, with some players overlapping?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Assuming they are part of RDZ plans' then you can add nearly all of the following - to our existing squad for next season

Sarmiento, Moder, Adingra, Dahoud, Joao Pedro, Koslowski , Milner, Lallana, Lamptey and March EVEN BEFORE any further signings

which i expect but its not going to be a Nottm Forest summer. Nowhere near . Even with Thursday - Sunday - Thursday - Sunday etc
At least five of those either have current injuries or niggles. At least two will need to be assessed in the summer and most of them can't play GK, CB or FB where we are desperately short ATM, especially without Colwill. If we count Mac, Moises, Sanchez and Colwill as all gone, we need approx five more players to cover the extra games plus RDZS much publicised desire to compete in all competitions. GK, CB at least one FB, a DM at the very least you'd imagine. Given his comments in Jan imagine how loopy RDZ would get if we don't considerably strengthen the overall depth of the squad with the added stress of Europa.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
At least five of those either have current injuries or niggles. At least two will need to be assessed in the summer and most of them can't play GK, CB or FB where we are desperately short ATM, especially without Colwill. If we count Mac, Moises, Sanchez and Colwill as all gone, we need approx five more players to cover the extra games plus RDZS much publicised desire to compete in all competitions. GK, CB at least one FB, a DM at the very least you'd imagine. Given his comments in Jan imagine how loopy RDZ would get if we don't considerably strengthen the overall depth of the squad with the added stress of Europa.
I think you're agreeing with the wise person who wrote this , earlier in the thread.
We still need a Goalkeeper, a full back and a left sided centre back and then obviously any other signings that crop up "for the future".

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I think you're agreeing with the wise person who wrote this , earlier in the thread.
Oh absolutely. Don't think it will be Forest levels but I think the incomings might surprise a few. Furlong extending his contract is interesting.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Boyz in the Hood
Mah Moud da Houd

Cruising down the street in my old Ford
Jockin the freaks clocking the dough
Went to the park to get the scoop
Twitter guys sayin' they in da loop

A car pulls up who can it be
A fresh guy from Dortmund, Mahmoud D