Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo - Go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ok, as suggested, the anti-Magoo feelings were kept quiet until we were relegated. Well now we are - so f*** OFF MAGOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you f*** off back to the BNP.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
I think there could be a more eloquent argument made for terminating the services of our manager!

Indeed, you must be correct. But I think my post gets to the point! :lolol:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Another f***ing Magoo out thread ... just what we need

I'm not the biggest McGhee fan but bearing in mind what he has to work with i don't think he is doing a shit job..... think we should stick with him as seems to be the first manager who is prepared to work with the contraints we have long term and i think is getting the most out of what we have.

And all the MM outers, i'm yet to hear a sensible name that will replace him and do a better job, because most of the names i've heard are all in jobs and you know we can't afford any compensation so it would have to be someone out of work.... Stan Ternant i hear you cry...... YOU MUST BE HAVING A f***ing LAUGH

Mark McGhee :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I think there could be a more eloquent argument made for terminating the services of our manager!

No this is the most eloquent thing he has posted. If you have seen the other shit he posts, you would realise this is his highlight of logical thought and grammar. :rolleyes:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
3gulls said:
Indeed, you must be correct. But I think my post gets to the point! :lolol:

Yes but like so many posts before yours its just you venting. DK won't sack him and he won't leave. Even if you knew you were doing a bad job would you leave a well paid position safe in the knowledge that you'd probably end up selling life insurance ?

Personally I couldn't care less whether he stays or not but remember, if he went at the end of the season who would decide who stays and who goes ? After the debacle of Taylor leaving I think that needs a little consideration.

brightonfan_86 said:
Why don't you just f*** off. :jester:

Something tells me this thread isn't going to be full of Wildean wit or Aristotlean rationality :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
London Irish said:
Something tells me this thread isn't going to be full of Wildean wit or Aristotlean rationality :D

Yes well to a degree you did set the tone :lolol: :lolol:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Yes but like so many posts before yours its just you venting. DK won't sack him and he won't leave. Even if you knew you were doing a bad job would you leave a well paid position safe in the knowledge that you'd probably end up selling life insurance ?

Personally I couldn't care less whether he stays or not but remember, if he went at the end of the season who would decide who stays and who goes ? After the debacle of Taylor leaving I think that needs a little consideration.

Any new Manager would need to be appointed without the delay of finding Peter Taylor's replacement. If Magoo was replaced this week, the new Manager could look at his squad over the next two matches. Interestingly Knight said on Talksport that he had been miss-quoted about Magoo's job being there for next season!

bhaexpress said:
Yes well to a degree you did set the tone :lolol: :lolol:

I responded to the tone :)

3gulls said:
Any new Manager would need to be appointed without the delay of finding Peter Taylor's replacement. If Magoo was replaced this week, the new Manager could look at his squad over the next two matches. Interestingly Knight said on Talksport that he had been miss-quoted about Magoo's job being there for next season!

At least us pro-McGhee people have had ALL our disappointment for the season now. Yours will be ongoing :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
3gulls said:

Well whatever, I can see both sides and don't mind whether he stays or goes just as long as a decent replacement can be found in the near future rather than a few days before the start of 2006-2007.

Personally I don't think I'd want Bob Booker, I'd prefer a new broom. Just my own personal opinion though.

Mind you, if McGhee did go where would Ernest find his 'jokes' from ?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
3gulls said:
Yes, how wrong i was! This season should have been a progression from last - but turned into a farse! :nono:

Yes, we only lost 2 quality pllayers and had to try and replace them with gambles from most abroad. Still we should have walked this league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here