Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I make no secret I used to post as Nibble. I’m interested to see what this embarrassing lie it is I was supposed to have told though.

You seem like a decent poster but you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. If you aren’t willing to back your claim up, I suggest you wind your neck in.
I can't remember what it was now. It was a decade ago back when bushy was on here and I'm not going trawling through old posts to make a point.

Anyway, this is something you do - proclaim you're above it all and have better things to do (here, made a joke about returning some video tapes), and then returning for another bite or 4, about 20 seconds later.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Swansman ate her.
No, that's McCain, not McCann…

icon-512-512-true-4e663794ea7af32f6359eaceb16207d8.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can't remember what it was now. It was a decade ago back when bushy was on here and I'm not going trawling through old posts to make a point.

Anyway, this is something you do - proclaim you're above it all and have better things to do (here, made a joke about returning some video tapes), and then returning for another bite or 4, about 20 seconds later.
I see.

You have rather embarrassed yourself here. If you think I’m going to get into some old skool binfest on here with you, you’re mistaken.

But I appreciate that you were big enough to admit you don’t know what you’re talking about. Thank you, it goes a long way with me.

I’ll leave the last word for you. I have to see a man about a goldfish.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Just a couple of things to add. Firstly, Swansman DID NOT derail this thread, that was initiated by jcdenton, quite deliberately and maliciously, baiting Swanny for a response, which was inevitably forthcoming. Secondly, the derailment seems to be trundling along at a good pace this morning without input from Swansman, but to a large degree driven by those whining about threads being derailed by other people.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
To be fair, if some posters on here didn't respond to him with bully boy comments, maybe swanny wouldn't feel the need to respond again?? Just a thought.
I have had some excellent conversations with him and would venture that when I get on my high horse about certain issues he is the one poster on here capable of keeping me on my toes. I admit that entails being bovvered to engage, and perhaps when one reads things with which one takes issue for whatever reason it may be best to say 'not bovvered' and move on, but I enjoy the exchanges.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Just a couple of things to add. Firstly, Swansman DID NOT derail this thread, that was initiated by jcdenton, quite deliberately and maliciously, baiting Swanny for a response, which was inevitably forthcoming. Secondly, the derailment seems to be trundling along at a good pace this morning without input from Swansman, but to a large degree driven by those whining about threads being derailed by other people.
Stop trying to derail a thread that’s already been derailed, and don’t even THINK about trying to derail the derail that was derailed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Good grief. Just when you think you've read it all on this thread.
A small cut from my post, taken egregiously out of context to create a new narrative. Anyone can do that. Well done, pig

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You can’t see how arrogant the highlighted phrase might look to us mortals? :lolol:
If you squint at it through one eye, sure. But you aren't really offended, though, are you. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here