Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does someone really need to waste a DNA test on this one!?
I mean, not being rude but it looks nothing like her. She was of an age where she’d know about her presidium life etc wasn’t she? Also I thought she was Scouse (Everton thing) but seems the family are from Leicestershire - that’s the main thing I took from that article 🤦🏻‍♂️

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Of course. 50% idiot, 50% wanker.
You aren’t well. I would ask if your “voluntary break” from NSC in the hospital went well. I think it’s clear that it didn’t.

I say this genuinely and without malice, Swansman. You aren’t a well man. You need serious mental help and I fear that you will hurt others without appropriate treatment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Help yourself. Read through his last ten posts. The kid is severely mentally ill and it’s just a matter of time before he hurts someone again.
Who was hurt?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I have the same mark in my eye as Madeline does. Mine hasn't changed shape or colour in 45 years. I genuinely don't know if they can change or not, but the woman doesn't appear to have the same mark in her eye.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Help yourself. Read through his last ten posts. The kid is severely mentally ill and it’s just a matter of time before he hurts someone again.
What an odd thing to say. I’ve read a few of Swanny’s posts today, and none of them sound like the ravings of a mad man to me, and I don’t think I’ve missed anything. Anyway, you seem like the kind of person it would be futile getting into an argument with, so I’ll leave it at that. Please go ahead and have the last word if you must, but try not to be insulting.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No comment either way but being mixed raced doesn't mean you can't be racist. Two of the most racist people I ever met were mixed race, it was pretty shocking.
Yeah, I love the Tories, me. Big fan.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He did discuss at length his rape allegations.
I won’t comment on this for the sake of something so serious and getting anything wrong - not seen it etc.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You aren’t well. I would ask if your “voluntary break” from NSC in the hospital went well. I think it’s clear that it didn’t.

I say this genuinely and without malice, Swansman. You aren’t a well man. You need serious mental help and I fear that you will hurt others without appropriate treatment.
No need to worry. As long as you stay on that crumbling third world island of yours, you'll get to keep your remaining three or four teeth.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No need to worry. As long as you stay on that crumbling third world island of yours, you'll get to keep your remaining three or four teeth.
Your hero, ladies and gentlemen, “Swanny”.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What crumbling third world island do you mean?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What crumbling third world island do you mean?
Doesn't matter... but surely a troubled one;

I'd say there is a 95% chance it could be one where everyone is on a strike because they can't afford food, there's no functioning public transport, and they have a King who in the 21th century is still going to wear a crown. Perhaps natives fighting internally about power, resulting in a change of the tribe leader a couple of times a year. People being sent home with diseases and life threatening issues because there is not enough adequate health care. Quite possibly the island is also somewhat isolated due to its primitivity, with the natives refusing contact with an outside world that seems dark, threatening and filled with modern luxuries that isn't cocaine or marmite.

Maybe https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here