Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mackail smith's record unchanged in championship, so why all the bad vibes??...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Craig is a hero of mine. I LOVE him.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Because you don't expect a player who cost 2500 times (minus a set of kit) more than Gary Hart to play exactly the same way - lots of running and little else.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Because you don't expect a player who cost 2500 times (minus a set of kit) more than Gary Hart to play exactly the same way - lots of running and little else.

Craig is a quality footballing MACHINE. The fact he is in the wrong team that does not play to his strength's is not his fault. He would otherwise be a 20 plus a season striker.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

For me, the jury is out.

I got abusive personal messages the last time I suggested this :down:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Craig is a quality footballing MACHINE. The fact he is in the wrong team that does not play to his strength's is not his fault. He would otherwise be a 20 plus a season striker.

I like CMS, love his energy, but spunking £2.5 million on a player who doesn't fit into your team, and letting a player go to your arch rivals on a free for the sake of a couple of grand a week is SHOCKING business.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Now Barnes has improved all the moaners are picking on someone else. Boring.

spot on. dont really think anyones playing badly, especially playing in a division that hardly any of them have experience in!
brighton are about to finish in a position in the football league ladder that is higher than any other since i have been alive, loveing every bloody second!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like CMS, love his energy, but spunking £2.5 million on a player who doesn't fit into your team, and letting a player go to your arch rivals on a free for the sake of a couple of grand a week is SHOCKING business.

I sort of agree we should have kept Glenn but he is hardly pulling up any trees at Palace this season.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Brighton fans will find something to moan about for every player. I think he's great, good player, great with the fans and always a good ambassador at all the young seagulls events.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Keep the Faith

CMS i love him as most people know.

4th in the league and a small minority still moan...unbelievable

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
18000 twitter followers can't be wrong.