Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackail-Smith Video

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Nice video.

Does the vidoe look like that on your computer or does the quality drop on upload to youtube? You may what to render it out with a variable bit rate and try making it an mpeg4/h264. Youtube handles them well for some reason.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Watching that video you can see we have a gem of a player and his Scotland appearances were well and truly deserved!

The first goal against Leeds was the best goal he has scored since being with us!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Reminded me how good Ashley Barnes was in setting him up for his second against Leeds.

Terrific player, still have to pinch myself at times to believe he is actually ours.

Thanks Buller89

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Very nice, shame about the problem with the highlights but it's still good.
The only slight criticism I'd have is that it starts with all the goals, then some none goal stuff, then finish on the Leeds goal (good choice), seems like they could've been mixed together a bit more. :)

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
May be as you are work/college/school. Im at college and youtube is blocked and all I see is a white box.

yeh thats what i had but i was on my other computer at home, but its now working on my other one pal....strange :s

seen it now though and i must say buller89 thats a class video!!! :D

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
If the highlights were in good quality, this would be BRILLIANT. Not that it's not an enjoyable watch all the same. Good effort :thumbsup:
agree with this... worth redoing if you can to get the highlights right and that would be fantastic - still very good though

we are very lucky to have him - will love it if he scores on Saturday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here