Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackail-Smith in squad for Barnsley game

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is 10 minutes enough time for him to get a hat-trick ? Might need quarter of an hour.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've got BAD news for YOU if CMS comes on as a SUB. He will have an OPEN goal from 5 YARDS out and HE will BLAZE it higher than Ulloas PENALTY

That's why we love him so much.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Some people on here should be ashamed of themselves.

Before ULLOA joined us CMS was our no 1 striker & doing ok.He might not have been the best striker in the world but he always run his socks off.Now after a year out injured he is close to a return.During a season where goals have been hard to come by surely this is a good thing.

We have 7 games left & somehow we still have a chance of making the playoffs so on what planet is CMS returning to the side not a good thing.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I was thinking that I quite liked C.M.S and him coming back from long term injury is fantastic news.
But having read mutts Nutts comments, I'm not so sure now.
He's quite obviously a non league striker who has no right to be anywhere near the Amex, let alone the 1st team (Possibly)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I concur. Mutts Balls illogical, bitter, unfounded, moronic crap has also convinced me that CMS is rubbish and that the video of him scoring a blinder the other day was faked.

My memories of seeing him score loads of great goals and be possibly the hardest working striker I've seen were obviously implanted in my brain by the same people who made us believe Armstrong walked on the moon, 9/11 wasn't a CIA plot and Princess Di, errr Daily Express etc gawdblesser.

****ing idiot.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
His second goal for the reserves was better than he ever managed for the first team.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I don't rate CMS at all but I wouldn't rule out CMS proving a lot of us wrong and getting us those essential goals to get us into the play-offs. Gary Hart did it for us in 2009, now it'll be CMS.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
CMS scored 11 goals in 30 games last season, which isn't a bad return at this level. He also works harder than anyone else in our side so I am delighted that he's back.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
CMS scored 11 goals in 30 games last season, which isn't a bad return at this level. He also works harder than anyone else in our side so I am delighted that he's back.

Completely this. Would rather have him coming on with 30 minutes to go then any of our other players.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Him and ulloa should work well in theory. Speed is something we lack a lot right now, even if that's all he gives it's going to be good.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Prior to his injury he ws on course for a 20 goal season which is what is expected of a striker. Playing with Ulloa should prove benficial to both and an added problem to their defence. No doubt Stephen Dawson will arrange a bet on when he pulls him down in the box.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
unfortunately, a lot of albion fans think that unless a striker scores every game, and never misses a shot, they are in fact a useless striker and should be stacking shelves at asda.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
unfortunately, a lot of albion fans think that unless a striker scores every game, and never misses a shot, they are in fact a useless striker and should be stacking shelves at asda.

It does seem that Brighton fans have overly high expectations of our strikers. Despite what Oscar says, we don't create many chances so one goal every three games is a very good ratio for any striker playing for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here