Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M23 Northbound Closed - big delays

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
On the radio it was saying the M23 just north of Crawley was closed after a 5 car pile-up and to avoid if possible.

It might be clear later but it's something for anyone driving to London to bear in mind...

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
On the radio it was saying the M23 just north of Crawley was closed after a 5 car pile-up and to avoid if possible.

It might be clear later but it's something for anyone driving to London to bear in mind...

Seems to be more and more crashes around this area. I have been caught twice now. A couple of months ago it took me nearly 2 hours to get from Brighton to Gatwick due to a pile up around the same stretch. Nightmare.

I don't know how this current accident happend, but I should imagine people driving too fast and not paying attention. There are some real idiot drivers on the road and If I was a policeman I would throw the fing book at them.

The amount of times I have people right up my arse on the M25 doing 70mph is a joke. Don't they realise that if I have to break suddenly they are going to smash straight in to the back of me.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Latest update. Things have improved since earlier. Should be alright for the Albion invasion later.

M23 West Sussex, northbound between A23 [M23 junction 11] and A2011 [M23 junction 10]

M23 West Sussex - Very slow traffic on M23 London-bound between J11, A23 (Pease Pottage) and J10, A2011 (Crawley). Travel time is around 30 minutes.

bullshit detector

Back in the garage
Nov 18, 2003
Happy birthday Boris. Would have been 80 today - had you lived...

See those pensioners selling their shoes in the street while ridiculous transfer fees are paid with money stolen from the Russian people?

That's his fault, that is :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here