Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M.o.m ankergren

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
After todays fantastic performance I would like to say I.M.H.O Casper was M.O.M today. Well played guys despite the "defeat" feel VERY confident performance.

ILuvAlbion

Mar 4, 2011
The fact he had to make a fantastic save in the 2nd half was down to him in the first place for not coming to claim the ball from a corner.I did think he played well though.Very hard game to pick a man of the match,but i agree with the Noone decision,he absolutely worked his socks off.I also though Tanno,CMS and Adam El-Abd were fantastic.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
After todays fantastic performance I would like to say I.M.H.O Casper was M.O.M today. Well played guys despite the "defeat" feel VERY confident performance.

I didn't think he had much to do today and he did drop one easy cross down the south end that could have been costly.

I think noone also.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He played really well today. But despite being down to 9 men we were never under any sustained pressure - he wasn't involved enough to be MOM. Adam El Ebd was genius - god, it's great to have him back. Definately my MOM.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Did well, but how can you make him MOM against such an inate piss poor excuse for a team. 11 against 9 and they managed one shot on goal, from 30 odd yards and scored.
They had no other real attempt on goal, and never looked like scoring.

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes

Casper played well today and I get behind him every match just to sock it to the haters around me in the East. Never understood the mentality of getting on a keepers back for making a mistake and when CMS misses one in front of goal (who was awesome today IMHO and ran his socks off) polite applause for the build up/move. I just don't get it. Surely to WIN a game you have actually to score, if you've scored 2 then a goalkeeping fumble/mistake isn't actually that important. Give the guy a break ffs, after all, in Gus we trust and HE has him in the No.1 position.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Mom to Noone was correct but Casper did what he needed to at the right times and would have been second imo. Noone edged it for his work in defence and then counter attacking down the wing.

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
Thought he was great today. But so were the other 8! One punch from a corner looked dodge in second half. But in all I was v pleased with his performance. My man of the match

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
For me every player in a Brighton shirt was mom not right to single any out they fought as a team and were awesome 10s all round how often would you say that for a losing performance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think we need someone else to go in goal for the first 10 mins or so.
The longer each half goes on for, the more comfortable he gets.
But those first couple of saves, always seem tough, for him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thought he was great today. But so were the other 8! One punch from a corner looked dodge in second half. But in all I was v pleased with his performance. My man of the match

This although as others have said, the other 8 were superb and a credit to the team today.

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
The nine survivers played their all to keep the score down to one goal,congratulations.
The two red cards could well cost us in the next couple of matches

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here