Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch & Gatting

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aaaaannnnnnd........?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i think that them playing for the first team and attempting to keep us up is slightly more important

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
brightonfan_86 said:
Another reason for Magoo to go, one of the biggest games in our Youth history, and he aint letting them play.

The way MM is looking at it is that we still have a chance of surviving and hes thinks Gatting and Lynch are a big part of that and doesn't want them getting tired/injured. Fair play i say.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Re: Re: Lynch & Gatting

brightonfan_86 said:
If this is true, then Magoo is a total twat.

Please explain this?

To my mind if these two are now part of his first team plans it makes sense to get them to focus fully on the first team rather than youth games.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Surely the Youth and Reserve teams are the springboard to the First team, both Lynch and Gatting have used that to become not only squad players but a place in the starting line up. Much as I applaud the success of the Youth team this season, and long may it continue, surely them playing at Newcastle would be considered a retrograde step.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Re: Re: Re: Lynch & Gatting

Theatre of Trees said:
Please explain this?

To my mind if these two are now part of his first team plans it makes sense to get them to focus fully on the first team rather than youth games.

Gatting has been outstanding for the Youth team in the league and cup this season. Surely Gatting would like to get us through to the semi finals, it one of the biggest games in his career.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lynch & Gatting

brightonfan_86 said:
Gatting has been outstanding for the Youth team in the league and cup this season. Surely Gatting would like to get us through to the semi finals, it one of the biggest games in his career.

For his sake I hope not. He has bigger things to think of now rather than youth cup games.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lynch & Gatting

brightonfan_86 said:

Don't be such a twat KTA. The biggest games in his career are every time he wears a first team shirt, not when he plays for the youth team:jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lynch & Gatting

brightonfan_86 said:
So you don't want us to get through to the semi-finals then?

hmm now possibility of staying up or playing in some youth cup......LET ME THINK about that one!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is

brightonfan_86 said:

If it means we have a chance of staying up then no I do not want us to win a youth team game at the expense of the first team. I am sure I am not the only one that thinks you have to be a cretin to think anything else either.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

brightonfan_86 said:
The first team is more important. ???

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lynch & Gatting

Marc said:
hmm now possibility of staying up or playing in some youth cup......LET ME THINK about that one!!

You know and I know we are going down.......................

Had it not been for Gatting and Lynch the youth team probably would not have got as far.................Let them finish what they started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here