Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
RDZ should walk after this. Sat on the bench doing f*** all. Generally being a prick in press conferences and post match interviews and has a face like a slapped arse.
For some reason he seems to have given up and doesn't give a f*** anymore. And now it's finally rubbed off on the players.
I expect him to be gone in the summer
no support from the board

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
RDZ should walk after this. Sat on the bench doing f*** all. Generally being a prick in press conferences and post match interviews and has a face like a slapped arse.
For some reason he seems to have given up and doesn't give a f*** anymore. And now it's finally rubbed off on the players.
Bloody hell

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Look at Luton closing us down in our box, still, after 75 mins. Not just us being crap, they have played a blinder and we haven't worked out how to deal with it.
Agreed.

There's a bit of #TeamsLikeLuton going on in this thread and it's a pretty poor showing.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Maybe taken your own advice and walk?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
If I was RDZ I’d also practice passing to outlet own players and not giving it away

1-5 Everton was a freak because we were playing brilliantly in the league.

Villa was a freak because, although not playing brilliantly, we’d got decent results at the start of the season in the league.

This is just the cumulation of being utter shit for weeks on end, not investing, no plan B tactic, our team being far too nice and the rest of the Premier League working out how to beat us. Worrying.

Agree.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Anybody that wants a refund for a football ticket because they didn’t get the performance or result they wanted needs to take a look at themselves. Tickets in the away end tonight could have been sold several times over. Maybe stand aside and let others buy the tickets next time.
The players could do themselves a favour and pay all the fans back that went tonight. Won’t cost them much, and really they ought to be ashamed. Problem is, I fully expect round 2 on Saturday and that’s a much bigger crowd!! :lolol:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Imagine going to worst town in the whole of the UK in the worst ground ever in the Premier League to watch us get thrashed on a cold Tuesday night against a pub team near an airport. F*ck me that is grim!
They're not a pub team though. They've been improving all season, have had some close games - and have played bloody well tonight, regardless of us.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Imagine going to worst town in the whole of the UK in the worst ground ever in the Premier League to watch us get thrashed on a cold Tuesday night against a pub team near an airport. F*ck me that is grim!
Durham saying something about the trains cancelled back to Brighton

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sounds like a shocker on the pitch, but at least posters on NSC haven't lost all sense of perspective.

Oh...

West Ham at home was interesting. Estupinan gave up defending from opening whistle, he played the 90 it seemed 70 yards upfield. Moyes couldn’t believe his luck.

Last season’s best LB gave up being a defender. BEFORE they scored.

I’d love to know if that was instructions, or Estupinan was as thick as **** and disobeyed instructions.
Isn’t it the way we play, we commit players upfield regardless of the match situation. Pervis was AWOL for that critical second goal tonight. It’s obvious tonight we needed a tin hat for at least the first 45 but RDZ will always back his players to take risks.

On some days it will go badly wrong. Tonight is one of those days. That’s all. There is a very good chance we are not as good as last season but that’s down to losing key players in the market and to injury

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here