Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
No it’s not a joke you said he hasn’t sured us at the back so last 2 lge games have been an improvement
I said he can't seem to coach teams defensively which we were warned about. And two clean sheets in the league, and two goals in the first three minutes against Luton would suggest that.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Not concerned yet. It was 2-2 at half time on Saturday, and we did okay. If we can get back level in the next 30 minutes we'll be fine.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I saw a stat from Naylor that says we have conceded the first goal in 7 of the last 8 away games (where theres been a goal)

As good as RDZ is that’s not an acceptable stat and he needs to do something about it.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
“he’s in fantastic condition is James Milner” says the commentator, after he’s just been subbed off injured

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Absolutely shocking performance so far.

I'm usually Mr Positive, but RDZ has got this all wrong and Luton have got this all right so far.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
IMG_7961.jpeg

Remember, we voted for this

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
We look like a championship team- what the fecks going on? Too many big Billy egos to go and win at Luton. Knew this would happen tonight. Can’t handle the atmosphere like the Athens home game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here