Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Coaches Alcohol?

Sajerz

Feb 6, 2008
Leamington
I've never been on one of the clubs free coaches before and I would like to know how strict they are with alcohol on the coach.

Anyone got any past experiences?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's illegal to have alcohol on any transport that is attending a football match.

So the answer is no.

NO ALCOHOL is permitted on board on any of the coaches: it is a criminal offence to carry alcohol on a coach going to a football match . Drunk supporters will not be allowed to travel.

Anyone who is drunk or attempts to bring alcohol onto any of the coaches will be refused access or removed. Additionally anyone arrested or ejected at the match will be refused the return journey.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well its not hard to figure out is it?!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Due to the nature of recent performances the club have announced that alcohol on the coaches will be compulsory.

Jan 30, 2008
i remember going to p,boro a few seasons back, had so much booze on the coach which meant the toilet was over flowing before we reached the ground , we got all the bottles and tinnies in black plastic bags and dumped them before we arrived in p'boro:D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went to an England Scotland game and you have never seen so many blokes eating oranges and drinking bottles of coke. Nor seen so many syringes and empty vodka bottles

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
im planning on getting the train, is it possible to make it back Tuesday night ??

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
im planning on getting the train, is it possible to make it back Tuesday night ??

Yes 10.35 direct to Brighton via Clapham Gatwick etc or the last one is 11.04 via St Pancras,tube to Victoria and bus connection from Three Bridges. You want to hope we win in 90 mins and can get the early train. All available on www. NATIONAL RAIL ENQUIRIES

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here