Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Indeed, the exchange has been open for some time and I anticipate quite a few travelling fans scattered here, there and everywhere.

It's not PotG I am led to believe.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What would you do to get a ticket to your teams first game in the EPL?
Become a member and sit with the home fans. I am still a member and entitled to buy tickets at Blackburn. Which reminds me, best I check I'm not paying them a tenner a year for the privilege....

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Indeed, the exchange has been open for some time and I anticipate quite a few travelling fans scattered here, there and everywhere.

It's not PotG I am led to believe.
The exchange may be open to list but I don’t think it’s been open to buy. Trying to sell all those less easy to sell first - looks like that’s nearly done though!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Become a member and sit with the home fans. I am still a member and entitled to buy tickets at Blackburn. Which reminds me, best I check I'm not paying them a tenner a year for the privilege....
The family stand at Watford is as close as I could get near the Albion away fans, when we played up there.
Quite surreal really, library and all that bollox.....

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Must be duff info then, that's what they told me.
A buyer would not know if they are buying an exchange ticket or not as the process doesn't change. The buyer visits the ticketing site, finds some tickets they want and buys them - there's no indication whether you are buying "club seats" or re-sale seats.

Edit: actually there is an indication. If you are unable to buy a seat at a concession rate, and only at the full adult rate, then it will be a re-sale.

cheesy77

Feb 18, 2009
Wonder why Luton has sold out so quickly. Loads left for West Ham, Bournemouth and others. Went on sale at same time. West Ham only a fortnight after Luton so no reason to wait. Let's hope the home end isn't full of Luton fans, they make Leeds and Millwall fans seem like ponces

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here